Chapter 1: Familiarity

Pacifica's POV

I woke up breathing heavily, sweat streaming down my face. I can't remember a single thing what happened to why I'm reacting like this.

A soft knock echoes throughout my room. "Pacifica," A voice says, which belongs to my mother. "It's time for breakfast, honey."

I wipe all the sweat in my forehead and let out a heavy sigh. "Coming mother." I finally say.

I hear footsteps descend, and I push all my weight to my feet and stand up. I walk to the bathroom and take a short shower, since I don't feel like going anywhere. I put on my everyday outfit and slip on my boots.

I walk downstairs and notice that it seems a little brighter. Then I realized that all of the curtains are open, letting all the sun shine through the windows. They never let that happen. The mansion was always gloomy.

I arrive at the dining room and see both of my parents eating. Dad notices me and says; "Pacifica, Darling." He smiles, "Come join us. Annie's macaroni tastes absolutely amazing!" He praises.

"What?" I mutter. They never invite me to eat with them. Annie only does, our cook. Plus, they never compliment her food. "Are you okay, dad?"

He gives me a surprise look, "What are you talking about, Pacifica?" He furrows his eyebrows as if I just told him the funniest joke.

I shake my head, "Never mind." I mutter as I sit across them. I pick up the fork and start eating the food on my plate. Dad wasn't kidding about Annie's macaroni, it tastes glorious.

> > > >

Our breakfast ended. They were talking about this upcoming party regarding my birthday. I didn't listen though, I was too busy thinking about how strange they are today.

A knock fills the room, echoing in the empty lifeless hallways. "I'll get it," I mutter as I walk towards the door. I took a deep breath for no reason, and open the door.

As I open the door, the first I was to notice was this boy around my age. Then to my surprise, the girl beside him looked exactly like him. Then it hit me real hard, they were twins. How dumb could I get?

I notice Wendy and Soos at their back, smiling nervously.

"Hi Wendy, Soos. What's up?" They didn't respond which made me nervous too. "Who are these?" I finally ask them.

"You don't remember us?" The boy asked, he looked like every hope in  him drained out of his body.

I ponder for a moment. He kinda looks familiar though, like I've met him before. "I am afraid not." I say as I furrow my eyebrows at him.

I vould hear him mumble something under his breath before going to the side, his hands on his pockets.

"I'm Mabel Pines," His twin says while beaming a smile, it was obvious that she has braces on.

"Hi, I'm Pacifica Northwest," I smile as I extend my had for a shake.

"I know," She mumbles as she lets go.

"Pardon?" I blink my eyes, then raise an eyebrow.

"I mean- uh. I know right? That dress looks great on you." She stammers as she lets out a forced laugh.

"Um, thanks I guess?" I shrugged. I faced his twin with this pine tree hat. "And you must be?" I narrowed my eyes at him, waiting for him to finish my sentence.

He was startled at first but he composed himself easily. "Dipper Pines," He says as he let out a hand.

I smile and take his hand, "Pacifica Northwest," I say as our hands shake. I just can't shake off the familiarity of our hands touching, like they were in contact to each other before, like I've met him before.

____________________________________

Hello guys! CHAPTER ONE OF THE SEQUEL IS NOW UP!

First of all I would like to say that I'm really sorry for publishing this book in a delayed amount of time. I promised that it would be posted on August 4th, but my schedules had conflicts and I had to wait until I get a free time.

Anyways, LET'S CELEBRATE!

Don't forget to comment, vote and spread love! :)

Stay tune for Chapter Two :)

Lots Of Love,

Agent Trigger