Chapter 2: Fresh Air

Dipper's POV

I look at our connected hands, and blushed for a second. I immediately take my hand, and was hoping that she didn't feel anything about what just happened.

"I gotta go now." I nervously say as I took a step backward.

"Where are you going, dude?" Soos asks me. I feel like he has this urge to stop me from going anywhere and settle things through.

"I-I um. Just gonna take some fresh air and gonna take a walk in the woods." I find an excuse immediately.

"Oh, okay." Wendy says and nods in approval.

I glance at Pacifica and she somehow seems a little bit down because of my immediate change of plans. "It was very nice meeting you, Pacifica. But I have to go now. Good bye." I say as I ran off to the forest not waiting for her response, because I know that it'll make me stay for a long time, considering that I missed her voice so much.

I run to the woods, and I just can't accept it- the fact that she doesn't remember anything about Mabel and I. Although, Bill and I made a deal about it.

But atleast she's still here. I can't afford to lose her anymore. "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!" I scream to myself as I kick the nearest rock. "Why do things have to be so complicated?" I whisper to myself as I cover my face with my hands.

Pacifica's POV

"What's wrong with him, is he okay?" I ask them, a hint of concern could be heard.

"Oh, don't worry about him." Mabel waves her hand at me. "It's just that he lost someone very dear to his heart." She mumbles, expecting that I would hear it.

"Oh," I say as I look at the woods where he went, wondering who could that person be.

Realization struck me. "What brought you guys here anyways?" I ask them, as the question repeated all over and over again in my head.

They were startled by my question. "Oh, um," Wendy stammered, "We were just wondering if-" Soos cuts her off.

"We could borrow your moisturizer!" He says frantically. Wendy punches Soos secretly and he just laughs nervously.

"What he meant was- if we could borrow your lawn mower." She catches up fast while putting on a smile, which I assume was a fake one.

"Umm, yeah sure." I raise my eyebrow at them. "Peter will be here with it in a minute." I say as I thought about letting them borrow our lawn mower.

Peter came with the lawn mower a minute later as I told them.

"Thanks Pacifica. Stan has been grumbling about those tall grasses growing near the shack." She nervously says. "We gotta get going, thanks again!"

"No problem," I say as they made their way back to the shack. "How weird could this day get?" I mumble as they are nowhere in sight.

Soos' POV

"Can we borrow that moisturizer though?" I ask them once again.

Wendy punches me again and Mabel falls into a fit of laughter.

___________________________
Hello guys! How are you?

I'm so sorry for my very delayed update! Exams just ended! Phew!

Anyways, stay tune for Chapter 3!

Vote, comment and spread!

Lots of Love,
Agent Trigger