Chapter 26: Making deals with the Demon

Pacifica's POV

The whole place was silent- the sun was shining bright, some clouds contrasted the passing sunlight which made the sun's heat painless to our skin. The beautiful lake was steady, no ripples, no waves- just the constant motion left within it. A pretty-faced boy sat beside me down the dock with his legs crossed, his right arm supporting his body while his other arm was linked in mine and our hands touched.

"I wish we could live this moment forever," I let out a sigh as he glanced at me, a smile appears on his face which makes me too. Our eyes meet, and it somehow was impossible to look away from the sight of his eyes. "Don't you, Dipper?"

"I would live this for more than a billion years, Pacifica." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you more than time itself." He says slowly as he tucks a strand of my hear behind my ear, and this time I kiss him on the cheek.

"I love you, Dipper." I smile and stare at him for a brief moment before looking away, letting the crucial effect of reality hit me;

"But this is all just a dream- this is not real. This moment wherein is not real." My face turns emotionless.

"Cameron, just stop giving me this daydreams. I know what's real and what's not anymore." I let out a huff as the fake dipper fades away. I stood up and look at my reflection down below, and somehow there wasn't a person staring back at me. All I see is the dark abyss.

"Well done," A clap echoes from a far, I immediately turn back but the scenery changes, we're now in the woods of Gravity Falls, and I know that a mile away is home. "You've seem to develop every single day."

"And for what exactly?" I snap back at him as I cross my arms over mg chest, "What are you planning this time?"

A figure not so tall appears from the woods and I later see Cameron in some kind of suit and tie. "Can't tell yet, you're not ready to take it all in." He smirks as he circles around me. "You're still weak." He whispers on my ear. I let out a frustrated sigh and kick the rock that was the nearest to my foot.

"What are you?" I step back and rest my back on a tree, "What do you want from me?" I said with my teeth gritted.

"I want you." His eyes flashes in a color of yellow but turns back to normal again. "-and nothing else but to see that Pines family ruined by you."

"But- why me?"

He lets out a maniac laugh and walks toward me like I'm his prey. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes," He grins, "As you can see Llama, you're a leverage."

"What do you mean?"

"You are Pine Tree's weak point, and the whole Pines family is him." He says as if it was nothing,

"What if I don't cooperate?" I raise my eyebrow and cross my arms over my chest, "Which I definitely won't."

"Not all puppets require strings-" He smirks as his eyes turn back to yellow again, "-you just gotta hit them when they least expect it."

"Oh please, Dipper told me everything about you and your stupid deals." I roll my eyes and turn my back on him, "Only a complete lunatic would shake your damn hand." I scoff at his idiocy.

"You might think that Llama." He smirks, "Oh, you see this vessel?" He says while he points to his body, "He knew all about demons, in fact he studied about them. He knew all the consequences about making deals with a demon." He taunts.

"But why do you think I'm wearing him right now?" He continues, "What the hell did I do to make Cameron shake my hand for a deal." He fake gasps, as I slowly start to realize where he was going.

"Because his sister died," I slowly mutter, "And he wants her back." I close my eyes and sit back on the nearest tree.

"Correct!" He exclaims as he jumps in joy, "Who do you think will die today for you Llama?" He leans in to my shoulder and taps my nose.

"You're sick Bill!" I stand up and punch him the face, He did not even wince.

"Wow, your knees must be sore from jumping into conclusions." He mocks, "You just figured out that now?" He hollers, "I've always been this crazy, baby. You just gotta learn to ride the the same rollercoaster with me." He grins then snaps his fingers.

"Pacifica!" A feminine voice screams as she lets out an loud shriek.

"Mom?" I mutter as my eyes widen and my heart beat quickens. She suddenly appears with dad, but they had a lot of scars and bruises drawn all over their face and their clothes were soaked in blood. "What did you do Bill?!" I scream as I ran over to them, but as soon as I got closer to them, I got hit in some kind of force field which left a bruise on my forehead.

They were still alive, but I have this feeling that they're not gonna last that long when their veins has dried out of blood. "Stop this! Please Bill! Not my parents." I cried out as I keep on hitting the invisible barrier between me and my parents.

"You know what to do." He shrugs,

"No." I stop myself, "This isnt real." I breathe put heavily.

"Oh, you wanna go sherlock this time and prove that that's not your parents." He laughs maniacally. "Llama, what if they are your parents? Wanna risk their lives just for a small deal?" He walks closer to them and raises his hand towards my mom, and she lets out a bloody scream.

"Pacifica! What are you saying?" She cries, "What are you saying?" She shakes her head. "It's us."

"Tick tock kid." Bill smiles, "So, what's it gonna be?" He extends his hand towards me. Then I look at my injured mom and dad.

I felt like my heart was gonna jump put of my throat and my legs were shaking.

I don't know what's real anymore.

_____________________________
BOOM.

I don't know what to say, my book just reached 30k and I'm so happy, what the actual hell? 😭 Thank you guys who made this book possible. Without your support, I would've not continued at this like at all. Thank you so much.

I'm so sorry for not updating that much lately. You can light up your torched and bring out the pitchforks. My head has ran dry of ideas. but today is the day I'm coming back. So expect more, and of course- the unexpected.

Lots of Love,
Agent Trigger