Chapter 14: Not right

Third Person's POV

Dipper was really hoping that someone would walk into that door. He has been waiting for three days, and he obviously hasn't heard from her then. If he asks her twin sister she would just pull on this smirk on her face, and say; "Why don't you come visit her?", and; "She's been hanging out with a reunited childhood friend."

"Ugh, Paz. . ." He frustratedly mutters as he falls on his back into the bed. "Where are you?"

Thoughts started to wander into his mind. 'What if he's friend was a boy?',

'What if she already forgot about me, I mean the dream analyzing.'

This time a voice of his own interrupted his thoughts, 'She probably thinks the whole dream thing is just useless.'

'No, she knows very well how this is important for all of us. It's Bill for crying out loud!' He debated with his own.

His conscience replies, 'Why don't you come visit her then?'

'What if she's too busy?'

'She's not.'

'But what if she is?'

'JUST DO IT!'

'Okay, okay. Chill conscience me.'

The voice disappeared, then the boy lets out a long sigh. He took a deep breath and sit up from his bed. "Fine," you say to yourself. "A visit won't hurt."

Well, at least he thought it was.

He practically dragged his body all the way to the Northwest mansion. He was kinda nervous and excited at the same time to see her. Well, it was mixed up.

His stomach starts to churn as he reaches for the gates. He was feeling nauseous for some unknown reason. Whatever he was feeling right now, he didn't like it.

He let a breath out and closed his eyes.

"Dipper?" A voice asks,

He opens his eyes, and panics for a second. He realizes that it's the voice he longed so much to hear. "What are you doing here?" She chuckles as a smile forms on her face.

It took him a moment to process what was happening. Then words started to flow out of his mouth. "I-I was just. . ." He stammers, "I mean- I just came to see if you're okay. We've already missed a couple of days of our analyzing and deciphering stuff." He laughed nervously.

"Oh, that!" She laments, "I totally forgot about that! I'm really sorry, Dipper." She frowns.

"It's okay," He tries to smile.

People forget me way too many times. This won't even hurt.

"At least you're not hurt or anything." He shrugs and looks at the door, a shadow was coming right behind her.

"Hey, Pacifica!" A voice calls her from the inside. "Where did you say we were going?" It was a he. He stops and looks at Dipper for a second. "Who's this?"

Dipper felt this sick feeling in his gut.

Is he her boyfriend?

'But that would be impossible, they both hadn't just seen themselves in days, it would be foolish if he was to be her boyfriend.' Dipper thought, but he still felt a pinch of jealousy coursing through his veins. 'Why is he on her house by the way? On such an early time?'

Pacifica's eyes widen for a second, and it countless thoughts roam around Dipper's head.

"Oh, Cameron." Pacifica was startled. She looks at him smiling then back at the clueless boy. "Dipper, It's Cameron- my childhood friend." Dipper felt a ton of weight lifted off his chest and he sighed in relief in this thought.

"Cameron, this is Dipper." Pacifica gestures to him. She didn't know what to say. She was honestly confused on what to call him. She had this feelings deep inside locked up for him. "My best friend." She finally says and tries to pull on a smile.

"Oh, It's nice meeting you Dipper." He smiles widely as he stretches his arm for a shake.

Dipper hesitantly shook his hand. He was feeling something strange about this Cameron boy. He knew that something was not totally right.

_____________________________

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the delay.

And yeah it's a short chapter.

Tell me you thoughts about this chapter in the comment section below :)

Will update soon. See you on the next chapter, yeah? :)

Lots of Love,

Agent Trigger