Chapter 6: Flying Dorito

Pacifica's POV

I was running through the woods, the branches that I passed by leaving marks on my arms. My breathing became uneven and my legs were burning from running. A question popped in my head.

"Why am I running?"

I hear a maniacal laugh echo through the woods which sent chills into my spine and made me continue to run. After hopping unto different branches in various sizes, my legs gave up and I tripped into one of the branches.

I feel my face hit the surface of the ground and soil get in my hair. I cough and slowly try to get up, I wince in pain as soon as I moved my knee.

I  float three meters above the ground and I panic. "Who are you?" I scream, "What do you want from me?"

I hear that laugh again and this deep monotone voice, "I want everybody on their knees for me, Llama."

"What?" I managed to say despite the fact that I'm high above the ground and the fear was consuming me rapidly.

I feel myself fall in the cold ground with a loud thud. But before I lose conscious, I saw a triangle figure that's bright yellow, maniacally laughing for the third time.

I sit up from bed, panting heavily while holding my chest and sweat was streaming down my face. I check the time me it was still 6:18 in the morning.

"I've got to tell somebody about this. This could mean something."

I thought of somebody that I could tell- my parents, No- they would think that I'm crazy. Anna? No- she wouldn't understand.

Then something popped in my head. The Pines Twins, Wendy and Soos. They're the only ones who can help me with this. Anyways, they're mystery solvers and they believe in paranormal stuff.

But I thought, the Shack doesn't open until eight. So I have no choice but to wait.

> > > >

I put on my usual clothes and bid goodbye to my parents and to Anna. I started to go to the Mystery Shack by foot, at the same time hoping that they wouldn't think that I'm not a total nut job after telling them my weird dream.

I arrive at the Mystery Shack a few minutes later. I enter and hear the bell chime as the door opened. Wendy's eyes trail on me and she gives me a warm smile but her eyes were showing a different expression- her eyes were shocked.

"Hey Pacifica! What are you doing here. . ." She trails off, ". . . so early?" She seems to be unsure with her words.

"I've got really something important to tell." I went towards the counter. "It was about my dre-" I was cut off by her saying:

"Just a sec, I'll go get Mabel and Dipper, and of course Soos" She says, "They wouldn't want to miss any details about this." She says finally before she runs off into a door that has a sign that says "Employees Only".

I sit on the counter and wait for the patiently as I unconsciously started to bite my lip.

"Really? She's here?" I hear a voice that belonged to a boy. It was obvious that it was Dipper.

"This early?" Now a girl's voice. Mabel's. "Ooooh, surprises." She giggles and I hear footsteps ascend to where I am.

I see Mabel and Dipper with shocked expressions on their faces. "Hey Pacifica!" Mabel greets me cheerfully, while Dipper jar stands there waving his hand awkwardly.

"Hey," I greet sheepishly. "Sorry for the bother. It was just about my dream last night. I saw a flying Dorito with an eye." I shake from the memory.

They look at each other with shocked expressions, as if they knew what I'm talking about. Then they look finally look at me after a couple minutes of silence.

"Oh no." Dipper mutters.

_________________________
Hey guys! How are you?

See? I told you that I'm bringing back the action. But this is just the tip of the ice- noting really to worry about. Maybe?

So, tell me your thoughts about this chapter in the comment section below. I'll really appreciate if you'll do.

Stay tune for the next chapter.

Lots of Love,
Agent Trigger