Chapter 8: Dreams

Pacifica's POV

Days had already passed since my dream and I've been having dozens after that. Then I started to have visions, bad ones.

I walk into the Mystery Shack and Wendy greets me just in time. It has been our daily routine. "Hey Wendy! Have you seen the twins?" I ask her.

"Hey Paz! Oh, Mabel gone out with her friends, Candy and Grenda. And Dipper is upstairs, burying his face on that Journal as usual." She chuckles which made me too, "You can go upstairs if you want. Just knock." She offers as she gives me a smile.

"Thank you, Wendy. See you in a bit then?" I say as I start to climb the stairs.

"Yeah," I hear her say from downstairs.

I walk down the hallway and reach their room. I knock and patiently wait for a response. I hear muffled noises inside and the door opens. "Hey, Pacifica." Dipper says as he opens the door widely. "Come in," He nervously says.

I've been in this room for countless times now. I've been coming here everyday since I got that horrid dream. Dipper and I, have been taking notes of my dreams and visions, and deciphering and analyzing them. Most are good results but some are bad.

I sit on Mabel's bed and he sits on his. "So, how are you?" He asks me every single time I enter the room.

"I had this dream. . ." I always begin my sentence with that. He bids and takes out his notebook. "Bill was there, I was tied up and he just kept on laughing." I stopped.

"What happened next?" He waits for me. Scribbling every word that I said on his notebook.

"I felt something hit my head hard and I woke up." I add.

"That's it?" He asks.

"That's it." I say, finally.

He nods and continues to scribble in his notebook. He closes his notebook and looks up to me. "It could mean that he'll knock someone out and possesses them. And use their body for whatever plan he has." He bites his pen.

"Or," I retort, "He could be just playing around us or likes hitting people on the head especially their tied up, to be honest." I shrug as I let out a smile.

He chuckles, "Yes, or it could be that." He smiles and I smile back. We both blush for a second.

"Any visions lately?" He asks. A smile still plastered on his face.

"Not really. It's just a vision of me going into the woods for some air." I shrug again and let out a smile.

"You have been having that vision for the third time this week." He whispers. "Strange. . ." He mutters.

___________________________

Hey guys? What could that possibly mean? Well, it's a secret.

Leave your guess on the comment section below. I'll really appreciate if you do.

Lots of Love,
Agent Trigger