Chapter 22: Interrogation

//THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY RANKED #635 IN FANCITION. bUT hOW? THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS//

Pacifica's POV

I ran to Cameron's house and reached with heavy lungs and shortened breaths.

The place was already filled with police cars and SWAT teams when I got there. My mind spinning as my mind indulged into various of questions.

But all that was there in my mind was;

"There he was."

He looked so perfect despite all the flaws that was surrounding him. He seems like glowing with all the red dots on him. His hands were behind his head, his knees unto the ground and his buried with his own sorrows.

How can I still find Dipper Pines attractive at this very time?

A strong gush of wind hits us all which blows my hair away. I look up and see a helicopter hovering us. A bright light shines at Dipper. 

He just looked so perfect.

Tears were welling my eyes, the whole scenario just breaks my heart. Seeing him there broke not only just my heart, but me.

I ran to him but a strong pair of arms pulls me, Jack Crawford. "You can't, Pacifica."

Ignore him and let my hands cover my mouth. 'No, this isn't happening.'

"Dipper," I whispered into the air, letting all the confusion run through me.

"Pacifica," He looks into my eyes, his feelings flowing through mine. "It wasn't me." He cries,

"No, Dipper." I shout, "Why?" I scream as I shake my head.

"Pacifca, It wasn't me. I swear." He cries, "It wasn't me." He repeats.

The whole scenario told me he was the one who stole the Chalice, but his eyes told me otherwise. 

Two men came after him and handcuffed both of his hands. "Dipper! Tell me!" I screamed louder, "Why?" 

He shook his head, his eyes never leaving mine. "I trusted you! You were my friend."

He remained silent which broke all the nerves in my body. I pushed Jack away and turned away from the unbearable scene. 

I ran away with tears in my eyes. My legs were burning but I didn't care, what I feel right now hurts more than anything that what I'm feeling physically.

I ran away with my love fading away.

> > > >

The room was quiet, everyone was quiet. 

Nobody seemed to like the idea of breaking the silence. Not even Jack. 

But I was behind the glass, I was just listening to them. Jack was the one interrogating him.

I was speechless, everything that was happening right now doesn't seem to register and process in my mind. 

But I was curious, and every body was curious. 

'What is going on in Dipper's head right now?'

"I didn't steal the chalice." 

"Of course you did not." Jack scoffed, "This is apparently why  the reason why you're here. Because you're innocent." Sarcasm dropped his tone heavily. 

"But I didn't steal it." 

"Let's just stop the nonsense, Mr. Pines." He sighed heavily. "We just saw everything."

"You saw but you don't know the story." He snapped, "Two different perspectives with very different valuable stories and reasons." He explained as he looked down at his hands. 

"Okay, tell me then." Jack said,  "What were you doing at Mr. Cameron Divan's house at that very late hour with the chalice in your hands?" He raised his eyebrows.

He sighed seemingly having a bad time comprehending what was happening too. 

"I suspected Cameron to be the thief, okay?" He answered, "I went to his house and investigated." 

"You could be put into prison by breaking in, Mr. Pines." 

"The chances were very high that I could find the Chalice there. And I did." He shrugged, "You guys just came in a very bad timing." He trailed off. 

"But why didn't you call us instead, and have us do the work?" Jack questioned. "Tell me,"

Dipper stopped and looked at him with wide eyes, like he just deciphered every problem in the world. "B-Because. . ." He trailed off, "Because Cameron knew I would go to his house alone and go look for the chalice." 

Jack leaned back on his chair, 

"Who called the police?" Dipper asked,

"Cameron did," Jack answered. 

____________________________

Hello internet! Yes, I'm back with this book. I'll try to update more for you lovelies. And I'm so sorry if this story went hollow and seemed to lack ideas. I worked on this about 1am last night and finished this as soon as I woke up with a terrible headache. Yeah, those two don't work so much on writing a chapter. But oh well! This book isn't over yet! A lot of stuff is gonna happen. And secrets will be revealed from each character of the story!

Tell me all your thoughts in the comment section below and try to predict what's going to happen next!

Thanks for having this book rank #635 in fanfiction! It's such a huge accomplishment in life! 

Lots of Love,

Agent Trigger