Chapter 12: Meeting Old Friends

Mabel's POV

Dipper and Candy left, which leaves us with Pacifica. "Hey Pacifica!" I greet her and I took her by arm.

She seems pretty surprised at first, but later on chuckles. "Hey Mabel, what's up?" She asks me smiling.

"You know, just setting up Candy with Dipper. She sure does
like him." Grenda and I giggle.

"And it was a complete success! I wonder what they are gonna name their children? Dopper, Cindy, a lot in mind actually." Grenda says as her face blushed.

"Woah there Grenda. It's just their fist date. It's not like they're gonna get married right now. Especially not in the woods." I laugh at her.

"Oh, that sounds nice. I never knew Candy liked Dipper." Pacifica says in an unexplainable tone. Like she was sad or something.

"Are you okay, Paz?" I ask her. Well, curiosity killed the pig or whatever that line was.

"Me? Of course I am." She stammered and chuckled nervously.

"Hmm. . ." I ponder as I place my thumb an index finger on my chin. "Okay," I decided to let it go and shrug my shoulders.

She let out a sigh of relief, "Okay," She repeats.

"Well, we got the whole afternoon to ourselves. Why don't we tour around town?" I offer them.

"Who knows, we might bump into someone dreamy?" I tease them as I giggled hysterically.

"We gotta go then if that's what you say." Grenda says excitedly as she heads to the door.

I look at Pacifica who was staring at the window the whole time. "You're coming, right?" I ask her while I give her a smirk.

"I don't kno-" I cut her off by tugging her arm out of the shack.

"That sounds good to me." I say excitedly we we three run to the Main Street.

"Fine," Pacifica laughs at my enthusiasm. "Where are we going, by the way?" She asks me.

"You'll see," I reply.

"We better not be going to the mall. I'm already sick of that place." She says as she wrinkle her nose.

It was about time we reached the main entrance. "We're not going to the mall, Pacifica. Don't be silly." I save my hand around her.

"Then what do you call this place?" She points to the huge building in front of us. "This is the mall."

"This is not the mall, Paz. What have you been eating?" I playfully roll my eyes at her. "This is MabelTown."

"Right." She says slowly, then playfully rolls her eyes at me. She learned from the best! "Can we just go to the park, please?" She pleads.

"But-" Grenda and I say in unison.

"There's a lot more cute boys there. Plus- they are guaranteed tree hugged." She teases us and nudges us both on our elbows.

"I don't know," I ponder as I think thoroughly her offer.

"Mabel. Grenda. Tell me, who doesn't like boys who are nature friendly?" She raises her eyebrows at us.

"I wanna go to the park right now." Grenda screams.

"Good." Pacifica nods at her. "Mabel?" She looks at me. "What do you say?"

"Well, I kinda love boys who recycle." I admit then laugh.

"Great! Why don't we get along now?" She smiles. "I miss the park." She lets out a sigh of relief.

We walk to the park and arrive a few minutes laters

Wow, Pacifica wasn't kidding about the cuties here. "How come I've never been here?" I think out loud.

"See? I told you so." She gives me a victorious smile.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get some numbers and e-mails!" Grenda shakes us both.

"You guys should go ahead. I'll just be taking a rest form al that walking." Pacifica excuses herself.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"Peanut butter sure." She smiles. "Wait, that doesn't even make any sense." We three laugh.

Pacifica's POV

I sat in the nearest bench I found and let out a sigh of relief. I can see the girls talking to some guy. I chuckle at the thought of how they're going right now.

Then he stumbled along at my thoughts, my chuckle slowly turned into a frown. "I wonder how they're both going on right now." Yes, I'm referring to Dipper and Candy. Wait, it's just a walk, nothing like a date, right?

I feel someone beside me. "You look like you're in deep thought." He says then chuckles afterwards.

I glance at him, he looks kinda familiar. Then realization hit me. "Nerdy Cameron?" I ask in disbelief.

"Who else?" He rolls his eyes at me then laughs.

"Oh my gosh." I tackled him into a hug. "What are you doing here? I thought you're  living in London right now?" I stammer as I let go of the hug.

"My parents are having a business trip in this town for the whole summer. And why not come along? I miss this place and especially you!" We both laugh.

"Who could not?" I joke as I playfully roll my eyes at him. "When did you arrive?"

"Hmm, about last week." He shrugs.

"Seriously? Why haven't you come visited me then?" I raise my eyebrows at him then punch his shoulder.

"I was in the other side of town, until the other day. And I visited your house yesterday but you weren't there? And I did again earlier, but they said you left at dawn. What's up with that?" He asks me.

"I've been on my friends' house for a while, hanging out maybe?" I reply.

"Well, long-story-short, I saw you here." He smiles.

I stare at him. A lot changed, and when I say a lot- I mean from the decorations of Halloween to Christmas. If that makes sense. Anyways, he was a little taller than me, his jet black hair was combed neatly, his pale skin grew healthy. His pimples dominating his face before we're now gone. His teeth were white as pearl.

He was breath-taking in other words. But his nerdy glasses was still there

"Wow, you changed Cameron." I breath out.

"Really?" He gives me a look of disbelief.

"Um, yeah." I laugh. "But you will always be a nerd to me." I stick out my tongue at him.

"And you will always be princess snobby to me." He smiles.

"Hey guys!" Mabel greets us. "Wait, who's this?" She whispers to me.

"Hey Cameron. What's up?" Grenda follows Mabel.

"Nothing really." He smiles.

"Oh, that Cameron." Mabel chuckles.

"You guys know each other?" I ask.

"Yeah, I asked for his number the other day. We're friends." Grenda smiles at me.

"Oh," I nod.

"Well, you guys gotta meet Anton . He's fluent in Spanish, and he's a tree hugger." Grenda says dreamily and pulls a guy with messy brunette hair.

"Hola mis amigos." Anton flashes a smile at us.

Oh boy.

> > > >

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! Well, there's a new character and I have a bad feeling about him :(

What are you thoughts about him?

I wanna thank Corinne_Pines for helping me with my book! It really means a lot :)

I'll update next Sunday :)

Lots of Love,
Agent Trigger