Chapter 24: Torn by Love

Dipper's POV

I watch her walk away and I let her. There's nothing I could really do to stop her anyways. And I've done so much pain in her, that even I could feel it from her aura. It drives me insane- seeing the person whom you love fade away in the pain you put in them.

Lie or no lie, I knew Pacifica wouldn't forgive me for everything that was done in my hands or not. I wouldn't blame her, I also somehow brought her into this mess that I was framed off.

> > > >

I have been in so many countless thoughts since I was detained.

So many thoughts that it could be turned into a sea of sorrows and paranoia, and I could easily drown in them. But Pacifica- she was the only person whom I thought of. The person whom I only seemed to care about and trust besides my family.

Why didn't I tell her that she had broken memories?

That I was once a part of her life before everything turned into ruins?

And that we once shared a kiss that probably meant more than my own life?

But most of all-

Why didn't I tell her that I love her back when she admitted her feelings?

Was I afraid that I could actually involve her in the same problem I'm in?

or was I just scared?

I just want to stop these train of regrets.

I would sometimes lay awake at night just and just think of how I missed it all. Cameron framing me, him planning everything, and being oblivious to all the hints he was dropping. How could I have been so stupid to not notice these lies in plain sight?

I knew there was something about that boy- Cameron. It was the way he talked that made me feel unnerving, the way he walked that it seemed like he was in a rush of things, and the way he looks at Pacifica that ignited a fire within me.

I knew somehow in the end of the day that something bad was going to happen, but yet I ignored it. I was so fed up by beating Cameron in his own game by him being possessive with Pacifica.

People might talk, but I don't care, because there's one thing I know- I didn't steal the freaking Chalice.

"Am I allowed to speak to whom I wanted to discuss something very important?" I ask out loud, knowing that they were listening to me anyways.

"As long as we have all the ears, I don't see why not?" A voice booms throughout the room from the speaker. I nodded, "And whom do you wish to speak with?"

"Bring me Cameron Divan."

________________________________

"Oh, what a wonderful surprise, Pines!" His tone clear with mockery, "I've always thought I was the last person whom you actually wanted to see in this lifetime." He grins as he sits across the table. He was such in a great mood yet I was drowning in my own depression and anger towards him.

I just want to punch him in his perfect teeth.

"I actually had the same thought," I try to contain the rolling of my eyes, "Well, I'm surprised you came anyways." I let out a sigh then cross my arms over my stomach.

He leans in the table and whispers, "I would very much like to see my development, if you don't mind Mr. Pines." He smiles wickedly then leans back. "Sometimes, criminals love to see how they did."

Why did he say that? Is he finally hinting the police that he stole the chalice?

"Of course not," He laughs, as if he just read my mind.

My breath hitches.

Then he leans again and whispers, "I can read anyone's mind, Dipper." He chuckles,

"What the?" My eyes widen as I stand up from my chair which makes my glass of water fall in the process. He follows me and waves a hand as if stopping time. Which he probably just did. The glass of water is just pouring mid-air, the particles moving slowly against time.

"Who are you?" I scream as I back away from him, my body tense and my heart beating wildly, making me somehow deaf all of the sudden.

"Well, I think the question that we would suit me most is-" He starts, moving forward, "What am I?" He grins wickedly, his voice much different now. Altering into something that was very familiar to me. A voice that haunted me and my nightmares.

He moves his hands towards the table then it floats. I let out a high-pitched scream (okay, that sounded weird) then sat the corner of the room covering my ears and head to all these nonsense. My head was spinning and there was this very sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

'Who the heck is Cameron?'

____________________________
Well, I think I just did a thing. And no, it wasn't good at all! Haha

I know that this was just a short chapter, but I wanted to update for you guys! So here it is!

Anyways, thanks for reading another chapter of this book! And this book is currently ranked #530 in fanfiction and I just wanna say that it's such an honor! Thank you so much guys! I hope you'll have an amazing day!

Tell me all your thoughts in the comment section below, it is very much appreciated! :)

Oh, and don't forget to vote! ;)

Lots of Love,
Agent Trigger