Chapter 17: Curious

Dipper's POV

"Can you get the door, Dipper?" Grunkle Stan speaks from the kitchen. Probably cooking Stancakes. Which by the way I'm not a fan of.

I walk to the door and open it. "Hey Dipper,"

"Pacifica?" I ask, my voice cracking. "What are you doing here at 8am in the morning?"

"I need help,"

> > > >

She sits on the couch in front of me. "Why, what happened?" I ask, concern clearly present in my tone.

"Somebody broke in last night," She starts slowly, "He took really something important." She sighs and shifts from the couch, you can tell that she hadn't gotten any sleep.

"What did he take?"

"A chalice," She breathes out, "It isn't just any chalice, it belonged to my ancestors and it was used for spiritual purposes." She starts.

"Spiritual purposes?" I furrow my eyebrows at her, "What do you mean by spiritual purposes?"

"It's used for summoning the unnamed." She says as she shifts from her couch again, she was still
uneasy with the breaking in. "I think it's just a myth to keep the family name interesting."

"Unnamed?" I lay my back on the couch,

"It could be anyone, really." She replies, her eyes fell on me and her face grows concern.

"You look tired, Dip." She leans from her couch, "Did you have any sleep last night?"

"Really?" I chuckle, "Well, in fact, I really didn't have any sleep last night."

"What were you doing last night?" She leans back on her couch again,

"Oh you know, the usual- trying to decipher the codes and all that." I shrug and look at her, she looks scared. "Is everything okay, Pacifica?"

"Yeah," She nods, "Everything is fine." She blinked her eyes rapidly then looked away.

> > > >

Pacifica's POV

I walk back home, and I just can't itch this feeling away that I'm being watched.

I enter home and see that the forensics team is still home. "Got anything?" Jack Crawford asks as he crosses his arms.

"What do you mean?" I ask him as I narrow my eyes at him.

"You just met up with someone," He answers, "Maybe he knows a thing or two onto what's happening?" He retorts,

"What?" I ask, "He has no idea to what's happening. But I think he could help us?" I say, I've never felt so unsure in my whole life.

"Really?"

"I don't really know," I answer honestly, "I mean- he does know a thing about mythical apparatuses. That's a big help."

"Can I call him in?" His tone was very different. Jack Crawford has a voice of a dominant. A voice that you couldn't say 'no' to.

"Sure,"

> > > >

"So, Ms. Northwest says that you can help us with this case." He says as Dipper glances at me.

"Of course," He smiles, "She's my friend. I'll do my best."

"Thank you Mr. Pines."

> > > >

Jack Crawford's POV

I walk away from the two- Ms. Northwest and Mr. Pines and went to my team.

"But Jack," Agent Beverly whispers, "We don't consult Amateurs."

"No we don't," I cross my arms

"Then what's happening?" Agent Scott asks his eyebrows furrowed at me.

"I'm just curious of what's gonna happen." I say, "I sense something wrong."

___________________________
So I got excited and decided to write again 😂

Okay, two chapters in one day. It's an achievement for me! Yay!

And new characters!

Okay, so next chapter is tomorrow!

Lots of Love,
Agent Trigger