Chapter 19: Unproven proofs

Pacifica's POV

"Are you positive that he is not responsible for the act despite observances of him?" Jack asks with a clear and loud voice,

"I am very certain, Sir Jack Crawford." I nod as I try my best not to panic in the situation I'm in.

"I am here with two of Dipper's friends, his great uncle and his twin. We warned them not to tell where their current whereabouts are. They can't tell a word about this to Mr. Dipper Pines." He says concisely without flaw. It scares me real bad, however I had to remain determined that Dipper was innocent.

"I Interviewed them one by one, in different times, leaving Dipper without any suspicion to where they are." He continues,

I don't know what to respond.

"You told me that one of the big factors of why the robber stole the chalice because he 'supposedly' wants to summon someone who was very dear to him. Someone who he loves." He adds,

"Do you wanna know how our interviews went?" He asks,

"Yes,"

He brings up his laptop out of nowhere and shows a series of clips with the Pines family and Wendy and Soos.

Everyone from the Shack and Pines family says that Dipper lost someone, it wasn't very detailed but Mabel cleared it up a bit for us.

> > > >

"Is something wrong officer?" She asks, worry dominates her tone. "I swear I didn't stole those industrial sprinkles, it just showed up in my doorstep."

"Nothing is wrong, Ms. Pines." Jack answers carefully, "We just want to ask a couple of questions then you are free to go."

"Something is definitely wrong," She states, "If you want answers from me, I wanna know what's going on."

"We will tell you, Ms. Pines. Don't wo-"

"But it's my right to know, Detective Crawford." Mabel cuts her off,

"Yes, I suppose it is." He replies, "But not at the very moment at least, Ms. Pines. You'll get answers if I get answers."

"Are we clear on that, Ms. Pines?"

"Fine," She crosses her arms, "What do you want to know?"

"It's just a very simple question," He says, "Has Dipper ever lost someone?"

I could see that she was slightly in panic. She sat frozen, her eyes everywhere but his. "Ms. Pines?"

"Huh- what?" She snaps out of her trance. "Can you say that again please?"

"Has Dipper ever lost someone?"

"Yeah, he did." She blinks,

"And who is this person?" He asks,

"Why do you wanna know?" She shots back,

"Because this is very important, Ms. Pines. It would be a very big help if you were to answer my question." He simply says,

"I don't even know," She says, but u could tell she was lying by the way of her tone, "All I know is he very loved her. Until now I think."

> > > >

"So, tell me Ms. Northwest." Jack starts as I was still in a daze from the interviews I watched. "How did he manage to figure out one of the factors of the robbery of the chalice in a matter of minutes?"

"It was just a guess," I retort,

"Do you really think it as that?" He pushes,

__________________
Yes, FOUR CHAPTERS IN A FREAKING DAY. WOW.

okay, so tell me in the comments who do you think who stole the chalice in the comment section below!

OH AND IF YOURE A FAN OF DAN AND PHIL, READ MY NEW STORY;

SECRET IDENTITIES || PHAN

ITS OUT NOW! :)

Stay tune for the next chapter tomorrow :)

Lots of Love,
Agent Trigger