Chapter 10: Weakness

Pacifica's POV

Dipper and I were upstairs. We were on our daily record of my dreams, and of course- analyzing them, maybe it'll lead us to something.

While he was writing down every word I was saying regarding my dream and vision, my mind wandered off into this journal that he showed me a few days ago.

"About this journal you showed me before. . ." I trailed off, waiting for him to response.

He stopped writing and looked at me intently. "What about it?" He asks with a low voice, triggered about where this conversation was going.

"You told me it contained creature and mysteries in this place. Can I take a look at it?" I ask him as I cleared my throat. "I'm just curious, that's all." I shrug my shoulders, my eyes never leaving his.

Then I realize it was too much to ask for. "It's okay if you don't want to show it to m-" I was cut off by him saying;

"No worries, Pacfica. I'll show you the journal." He smiles. "Besides, I trust you." I blush a little and smile back at him.

He takes something from his vest and it was the familiar looking journal. He sets it on their study table. I glance at him and I smile thinking about what he just said.

My fingers trailed upon the ripped and mostly destroyed cover then I flip the pages open. There was something about it that gave me chills every page I flipped by. But the pages somehow gave me warmth and welcomed me- for what seems like home would do. It was weird. "This is amazing." I say, my eyes never leaving the journal.

"I know right?" He chuckled and smiles at my first impression with it.

I look up at him and realized that he was staring at me the whole time. I blushed and brought my eyes back to the journal.

There were so many creatures recorded within it. Some were mesmerizing and some would give you trauma and nightmares. The way the author described them seems like he encountered them one by one. Which he exactly did.

"Where did you get this?" I ask, it's totally impossible if he owns it- the journal looks decades old and only experts with real hunting and intellect potential would likely to face with these creatures.

"I found it deep within the woods in a secret compartment." He says in a low voice. "Some of the pages are empty- it's like he just stopped writing and disappeared. "He ponders deep in thought.

"You don't know who owns this?" I tilt my head slightly.

"Sadly, no. I have been searching for the author for weeks now, and I still have no clue on where to start looking." He says in a frustrating tone.

"I'll help you." I say excitingly, half believing my words and not. "I mean- it would be really cool if I get to meet the author. And what are friends for?" I smile while I nudge his shoulder a little bit.

"Really?! That would be really great!" He exclaimed happily. I giggle and turn back to the journal. After a few more pages, I stopped into a very familiar thing that I saw in my dream before. "Bill Cipher." I whisper and gasped a little bit.

"Do not summon at all cost." It read, written in red. I continue to read about some information about him, while Dipper just sits there silently, and somehow he kinda looks guilty?

"Are you okay, Dipper?" I say, concern present in my tone.

"Huh- what? Um yeah. Of course! He says eagerly as he lets out a nervous laugh. Something was completely off about him. But I decided to let it go, shrug my shoulders and continue to read.

"Does he have a weakness? It's impossible if he doesn't." I add and ponder. I tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Infact, he does. On the bottom of the page it says- 'There's a rift which is also known as the Atrium, which opens the Y-dimension when activated in portal. Y-dimension is the strongest point in the universe. It's strong enough to trap Bill." He finishes.

"That's it then! We just have to get the Rift and the portal." I exclaim, as if it's the easiest thing to do- which is absolutely not! More like Mission Impossible.

"There's one tiny tiny problem though," He says. "We don't have the journal, only the Author does and we have no idea where the portal is."

"Oh right." I say stupidly.

It was silent for a few minutes then I decided to break it with a random yet important question.

"Have you encountered Bill?"

"What do you mean?" He says nervously and bites his lip.

"You know, maybe made deals with him?" I retort as I closed the Journal and I slide it across the table to him. I try to examine his actions with my question. Did something really happen between the both of them.

He looks like he thought about it twice before answering, "Once."

My eyes went wide, "What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah," He chuckles nervously while scratching his head. "It was about some laptop, and I badly want to open it. And of course- everything goes bad when you make a deal with a demon- especially with Bill."

"What happened?" I say as I felt dizzy of the thought.

"He tricked me and ended up possessing my body. He destroyed the laptop." He says and he looked like it all flashed before his mind.

"That really happened?" I ask, almost not believing. He nods, looks away and bites again his lip.

Dipper's POV

I actually made a deal with him twice. The other one was for you.

______________________________________________________

Hello guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I'll TRY to make the next one long!

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SO CHEESY AND STUFF

The next update will be on Saturday! Until the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Lots of Love,

Agent Trigger