Chapter 9: Crushes

Mabel's POV

Me and the girls are hanging out in the mall, just spotting for cute boys and throwing them anonymously with notes with our numbers. Some pick it and and most of them don't mind it.

"Girls, I'm hungry. Can we eat?" Grenda says and lets out a long sigh. She shifts on her chair uncomfortably.

"Sure Grenda. Just a second." I hold a finger up and say as I look back in my binoculars.

"Oh come on," She says and carries me and Candy to the food court.

"Fine, I'm sure that we'll see some in here." I look around our surroundings. We sit in the middle of the food court.

We ordered food and it came a couple of minutes later. Then we dig in.

"How about some game to pass the time?" I ask them as I took a sip from my drink.

"Yes, yes, yes." They both chant as they hit the table.

"Great! I go first." I say. "Grenda, Truth or dare?" I ask her with a grin.

"Dare, my life is way too boring to go with Truth. I'm an open book." She says straight to the point.

"Okay, I dare you to ask that guy for his number." Candy and I giggle. I point to the dark haired guy with a great smile sitting a few tables away.

"Wow, dreamy." She says and stares at him. "I'm on it." She stands up from the chair and goes straight to the guy. She taps his shoulder and says something we quite can't understand.

"Yes!" She comes back happily with a paper on her hand, obviously his number on it. "His name is Cameron." She says dreamingly.

(You see what I did there Corinne? *smirks evilly*)

"Wow, Grenda. You're so lucky." Candy says with a giggle.

"Okay, my turn." Grenda says, "Mabel truth or dare?" She asks teasingly.

"Umm, Dare!" I say as I stick out my tongue playfully.

"Okay, sis. I dare you to drink these three cokes consecutively." She laughs.

"Phew, that's it? They don't call me Mabel "Sugar Queen" Pines for nothing." I brag playfully as I gulped the three cokes that they handed me one by one. I slam the last cup down the table and scream. "I'm the queen of sugar!"

"and diabetes." I hear someone murmur from the crowd.

We burst in laughter.

"Okay, my turn again." I say as I clapped my hands. "Candy, truth or dare?"

"Truth." She says plainly. "I can't embarrass myself today." She giggles nervously.

I thought for a question and finally one pops in my head. I smirked at her. "Do you like someone?" I teased her.

She blushes heavily.

"Ooh, someone's blushing." Grenda  teases her and lets out a giggle.

"I'm still not sure though, it just started." She says sheepishly.

"Omgggg." I giggle.

"I haven't really noticed him before, until the day that he complimented me." She says dreamingly.

"Just tell us who!" Grenda and I almost shout in unison.

"Okay, okay." She says excitedly. "His name starts with a 'D' and ends with an '-ipper'." She whispers to us excitedly.

"Grenda you ready? 1-2-3" We both scream in unison.

_____________________________

Hello guys! You see what I did there? *coughs* roadside attraction *coughs*

Leave your thoughts about this Chapter in the section below. I'll really appreciate if you do.

Lots of Love,
Agent Trigger