Chapter 1

Harry found himself as an Auror and with the girl he loved. They were seated in an Italian restaurant in Italy, in which they apparated to. Harry was holding her hand across the table and stroking it with his thumb. She was wearing a lovely black dress as he was wearing a black suit.

     "Ginerva Molly Weasley,  I love you with all my heart. Will you do me the pleasure of becoming my wife?" Harry pulled an engagement ring. It was a simple diamond ring with one bigger one in the middle and two smaller ones on each side. Gasping, Ginny cupped her mouth and nodded.

      "Of course I'll marry you!" She answered. Harry chuckled, smiling widely and slipped the ring on. He leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips.

       "I love you so much Gin."

      "And I love you too Harry."  They disapparated back to their house in the wizarding world. They lived in a smallish house for the time being.  It was decorated how a muggle house would be. Their family room was next to the kitchen and the hall lead to two bedrooms and bathroom.  

     13 year old Teddy came rushing down the hall as soon as he heard them making noise in the kitchen. Ginny had gone to the bathroom before Teddy came out.

     "So what did she say?" He asked Harry who was now making tea in the kitchen.

     "She yes, Teddy." Harry beamed butTeddy frowned.

     "It's Ted Harry." His hair turning red taking after his mother's ability.

     "Oh, I'm sorry, Ted." He emphasized. "But she said yes."

     "Oh that's great!" He sounded less than enthusiastic.

      "I know you don't like her that much but she could me your adoptive mum one day." Harry smiled and Ted's eyes widened.

      "You'd adopt me?" He asked.

      "Well of course." Harry ruffled his hair. "I would love to." At this at Ted engulfed Harry into a hug.

       "That would mean the world to me!" Ted mumbled in Harry's chest.

       "What would mean the world to you?" Ginny asked walking into the kitchen.

       "Um if I could be in the wedding." Ted lied. Harry gave Ted an odd look for lying but it had gone unnoticed by Ginny.

       "Well of course you will be! You are his godson." Ginny smiled.

       "Well awesome! Congrats you two, I'm going to bed." Ted announced and walked out of them room. Ginny smiled and pecked Harry on the lips. 

     "We'll have a nice wedding." Ginny said intertwining her hand with Harry's.

     "It'll be big considering we know a lot of people." Harry laughed.  The tea kettle went off and he dropped her hands. He walked over to the kettle and poured a mug for himself and Ginny.

     "When do you think we should get married?" She asked him as he handed her her mug of tea. 

     "Hmm well it can't be too soon because work is really busy, but don't worry love , it'll be worth the wait." Harry smiled.

***

     The next morning Harry was sitting at the kitchen counter as Ginny slept. He was enjoying his coffee when Ted came rushing into the house.

      "Hey Harry,  is it okay if my friend Scorpius comes over?" He asked.

      "Is it okay with his parents?" Harry asked.