Chapter 8

Third Person P.O.V

Harry and Draco made their way to the little eatery that Harry promised to meet Ginny at. Walking hand in hand with Draco, Harry was biting his lip nervously as they made their way into the little eatery.

"It'll be okay my baby raven." Draco nuzzled into Harry.

"I love you dragon."

"I love you more raven." Draco planted a kiss on Harry's cheek. They walked over to Ginny who smiled when she saw Harry but frowned when she saw Malfoy. She noticed them holding hands and she frowned even more.

"Hi Ginny." Harry greeted.

"Hi Harry, I thought we were going to talk alone." She whispered.

"Well I wanted Draco to come, there's something we need to tell you." Harry explained. They shuffled into the booth, Ginny on the other side of the two men.

"What? That you're seeing him?" Ginny spat.

"Well you cheated on me and he was there for me." Harry spat back.

"I wouldn't have cheated on you if you were around more!" Ginny snarled.

"I'm sorry I needed to provide for you and my son."

"He's your son now?" She scoffed.

"Not that it's any of your business. But yes, he is." Harry hissed and Ginny just glowered.

"I took time out of my busy schedule to come meet with you. And this is how you're treating me?"

"You don't even work! What 'busy' schedule?"

"I do a lot, not like you would know." Ginny growled. Before Harry could say anything Draco, who grew tired of the arguing, spoke up.

"Alright, you say you still love Harry and that you want to apologize for everything. So started apologizing." Draco sneered.

"Stay out of this Malfoy." Ginny glared.

"Listen you grimy little slu-"Draco started as he jumped up to get in Ginny's face.

"It's okay baby." Harry placed his hand on Draco's. Draco calmed down and sat back down. "Ginny, I don't love you anymore at least not like that. I don't care if you apologize or not but you hurt me a lot. I wouldn't have accepted your apology anyway because you played me like a fiddle. I'm done." Harry told her. He motioned for Draco to stand up and to leave the booth. Harry leaned over the table and kissed Ginny's forehead. "Goodbye Ginny." Harry's voice cracked. He and Draco left the place and that's when Harry broke down. Draco immediately wrapped him in a hug.

"What's wrong baby?" Draco asked stroking Harry's head.

"She just h-hurt me s-so mu-much." Harry sobbed.

"It's over baby," Draco whispered. "She's gone and you're mine now. I'm not going to hurt you." Harry looked up at his boyfriend with his teary green eyes.

"I love you dragon."

"I love you too baby raven, c'mon let's go out to eat." He said.

"Okay." Harry grabbed his hand and they walked to another restaurant to eat at.

***

Harry's P.OV

Draco and I were on the couch. My head was in his lap as he read his book as he played with my hair.