Chapter 25

Third Person P.O.V

After months of fertility treatments and doctor visits, Megan had finally gotten the procedure done. And a few months after that, the happy couple gladly announced they were going to be parents once more. 

So now on month three, Harry and Draco went to the doctor's with Megan to find out the just exactly how many they were having and the sex of the baby or babies.

"So there are indeed multiple children." The doctor smiled showing the babies on the ultrasound monitor.

"Whoa, that is so cool!" Draco smiled as held Harry's hand and he gawked at the monitor.

"So how many babies?" Harry asked as Megan was smiling at the two men. The doctor was swerving the ultrasound wand over the babies.

"There are three heart beats." He smiled. Harry and Draco smiled and happy tears trickled in their eyes.

"So triples?" Draco choked out.

"Yup triplets. Congratulations, would you like to know the genders?"

"Yes please." Harry replied. She was waving the wand over the Megan's belly.

"Well I would plan for two boys and a little girl." He smiled. Harry and Draco gasped and tears poured from their eyes.

"Daddy's little angel." Harry smiled. "Lily Narcissa."

"Perfect." Draco kissed Harry's cheek.

"Do you have names for the boy's names?" Megan asked.

"We're still discussing but we have Albus Severus and Draco James, maybe we'll come up with something along the way." Draco replied smiling.

"Severus as in Snape?" She questioned and Draco nodded.

"Yes ma'am, he was my godfather."

"Wow I didn't know that. And Harry, what about you? Sirius Black was your godfather yeah?" Megan asked. Harry tensed a little but nodded.

"We thought Severus Sirius was an odd name." Harry laughed.

"You got a point." Megan laughed. She wiped the goo off and hopped off the table before hugging the men.

"Thank you for doing this." Harry whispered.

"It's my pleasure." The two men kissed her face and smiled. They all walked out and the two men made their way back to their house.

"Harry, we're gonna need a new house." Draco pointed out. "Three babies."

"Well we don't have to do that right away." Harry mentioned.

"But will there be room?" Draco asked.

"Well at this point we all we need is a nursery." Harry hugged Draco. "We'll paint it yellow."

"That's a Hufflepuff color!" Draco gasped.

"Megan is a Hufflepuff!" Harry pointed out and Draco just stared at him. "Fine how about gold and red?"

"Harry James Malfoy-Potter those are Gryffindor colors!"

"And three out of four people in this house are Gryffindors." Harry answered so Draco just glared at his husband.

"One of our children will be sorted into Slytherin and I bet you, it'll be Lily." Draco warned.