Chapter 21

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Harry's arms. Everything from the night prior came rushing back and a smile plastered across my face. I looked at Harry's sleeping face. I moved forward and pressed my lips to his.

"That's a great way to wake up." He whispered groggily.

"Raven we got married yesterday." I whispered excitedly. He opened his eyes revealing those big green eyes.

"Really? I wasn't aware." He chuckled and I stuck my tongue at him. He repositioned himself and took my left hand in mine. During the wedding, we didn't exchange rings because he had already gotten me one, so for a wedding gift, I gave him his own ring to match mine. "I love you so much Draco and to think I could call you my husband is the best feeling in the world."

"I love you Harry." I smiled and he cuddled up closer to me.

"Let's just stay in bed all day yeah?" He asked.

"We can do that but we need to eat at some times and we don't have house elves." I pointed out.

"Yeah but we have children." He pointed out this time.

"You have a point there." I said. "Scorpius!" I yelled. A few moments later he walked into the room but stopped.

"Are you naked?" He asked wide eyed.

"Do you really think I'd ask you to come in if we were naked?"

"Well I mean that one time I walked in, you had just finished doing you know and then that other time Ted walked in on you-"

"Both of those times were your faults." I hissed. "Anyway Harry and I are going to stay in bed most of the day so we wondering if you could bring us food."

"As in a servant?" He asked.

"Call it what you want."

"Fine only because you got married yesterday." Scorpius rolled his eyes. He left the room and I looked back at Harry.

"You had a house elf didn't you?"

"Yeah Kreacher but I freed him because he wasn't very nice." I chuckled and gave him a kiss. Scorpius came back and gave us coffee and eggs. Ted walked in behind him and brought us bacon. They put it on trays in front of us. "Thank you." Harry sat up and leaned against the headboard. I did the same and placed my head on his shoulder. Ted and Scorpius cleared their throat.

"Yes?" I asked.

"As payment we would like a brother." Ted smirked.

"Oh well good because Harry's pregnant."

"Dragon we were going to tell them later." Harry played along and both the boys paled.

"What?!" Scorpius asked.

"Relax we're kidding."

"Don't joke about that!" Ted yelled.

"Don't demand things." Harry shrugged taking a bite of the bacon.

"Fine we'll be down stairs if you need us." They left in a huff and I chuckled.

"Hmm imagine another son?" Harry laughed.

"I think we should have a daughter just to annoy them." I giggled and took a bite of my food.

"We should adopt twin girls." He said. "That'll annoy them." He laughed. We continued eating our food in a peaceful silence. When we were done, we put the dishes on the bedside table and cuddled up again. "So my love, what was your favorite part of our wedding?" He asked. Our hands were intertwined.