Chapter 11

Ted's P.O.V

I woke up to Scorpius bouncing on me.

"Tedddyyy! Get up, it's Christmas!" He yelled. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. He was beaming with a giant smile.

"Excited much?" I chuckled and sat up.

"I love Christmas, you know that! What did you get me?" He asked and I laughed.

"Well it's downstairs under the tree." I told him. "Now get off of me and I'll wake up the love birds." He obliged and ran out of our room. I put on some pajama pants and a t-shirt. I walked to their room and when I opened their door, they were already awake, doing what adults do. Wink Wink

"Funny I never expected Harry to top." I suppressed a chuckle. They spotted me and shrieked loudly. Harry rolled off of Mr. Draco, blushing furiously as I just smirked.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" He sneered.

"Well I thought you guys were sleeping, but I guess morning sex is good too." I smiled. "I hope that's not your only gift Mr. Draco." He blushed at this.

"You're so lucky I can't chase you right now." He snarled.

"Well get dressed because Scorpius is already downstairs probably opening all the gifts." I advised them. I walked out and made my way downstairs. Scorpius was sitting by the tree with a pout.

"What's wrong there?" I asked.

"Dad charmed them so I couldn't open them, did you wake them up?" He asked.

"They were already awake." I smirked.

"Why are you smirking?"

"Because to walked in on them... having sex."

"Ew gross.,He grimaced. "Why are you smiling at that?"

"Because I think it's funny!" I exclaimed . "Harry topping! You'd think your dad would be the one to top."

"I don't want to think about that at all!" He yelled.

"Good because you shouldn't be!" Mr. Draco yelled. I looked at them and they were sweats and T-shirts.

"So different seeing you guys in clothes." I snickered.

"Theodore Remus Lupin!" Harry yelled. "I will take away your gifts!" I bit my lip and took a seat next to Scorpius. They shuffled into the kitchen and got some coffee. When they came back, Mr. Draco took the charm off the gifts and allowed us to open the gifts. I opened all of mine, I received a few new books, a new broomstick, and some candy. Scorpius received similar gifts to mine but he didn't get a new broom stick. That was the gifts we got from our parents. Mr. Draco got me some fireworks from George Weasley's shop. And much to Harry's amusement, he gave Scorpius so much Gryffindor stuff, only to annoy Mr. Draco.

"Thank you!" I hugged them both and handed them their gifts. I had gotten Harry a new watch, which he loved. And Mr. Draco, I gave a few books.

"Thank you Ted." They gave me a hug.

"Ted I actually have another gift for you." Harry smiled. He handed me a rectangular box. I gently opened it and it was a piece of paper.

This document is the legitimate certificate of the legal adoption of Ted Remus Lupin to Mr. Harry James Potter.

I read that line and my heart sped up.