Chapter 24

Harry's P.O.V

It had been a few days since we got our physical and we hadn't heard back from the doctor yet. That made Draco even more stressed which made him want to smoke even more. I had caught him a few times slipping up and then I made him go on the patch.       

"But baby, it makes me sick." He groaned from the other side of the phone as we were both at work.

"You're a healer sweetheart; you can make yourself feel better." I pressed causing him to sigh.

"Fine." He huffed. 

  "Thanks love dove."     

"But I want to know when we'll find out," He argued. "It's almost been a week."

"No news is good news."

"Not necessarily." He muttered.

"Be patient, dragon." I assured.

"Fine. I have to go anyway. I love you and I'll see you at home."

"Love you more." We hung up and I went back to work for about an hour until my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered.

"Ah Mr. Malfoy-Potter, This is Dr. Fecunditatem's receptionist, Can you come to the office right away, it's urgent."   She said and my heart sank.

"Yes, I'll be there." I said. I got off the phone and left my office.

"Harry what's wrong?" Ron asked. "You're so pale."

"The doctor's office just called, they said to come in because it was urgent." I rushed out so he put a hand on my back.

"Hey it'll be okay," He said. "You don't know what he's going to say, don't panic."

"Okay, I'll be see you later." I told him and he nodded. I apparated to the doctor's office and Draco was already there.  

 "Draco!" I called. He had his head down and then he snapped up. He jumped up and wrapped me in a hug.

"Harry, I'm so scared." He nearly cried into my back.    

"Shh it's okay," I rubbed his back. "It'll be okay." I hushed.

"Mr. Draco and Harry Malfoy-Potter." We heard. He let go of me but gripped my hand and we walked to the back. We were brought in the back where his private office was.

"So what is so urgent?" We asked.

"Well first off, I wanted to  say, I didn't mean to worry you, I just wanted you to come immediately," He assure and they took a deep breath. "Secondly, I would like to inform you that your samples came out great and we can start the process right away with a surrogate of your choosing, there's one thing though." 

"Yes?" We asked in unison and he sighed.

"We'll have to put the surrogate on fertility treatments to increase her chances with getting pregnant, this will take  2 to 4 months. Once it's time, the chance of multiple births is increased." He explained causing us to look at each other than to him.

"Multiple births? Like twins?" I questioned and the doctor nodded.

"Twins, triplets, quads... you name it. I don't want to ill prepare you for what's to come." He disclosed to us and we nodded. " Also,it would be best to just use one of your sperm, it'll be easier that way." He informed us so we glanced at each other once more. "I can let you talk it over if you want some privacy." He suggested.

"Yes please." Draco answered so the doctor got up and walked out of his office. As he left, Draco turned to me. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked.