Chapter 17

Harry's P.O.V

I was sitting at work, fully concentrated when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I called not looking up from my work.

"Hi Harry." The familiar female voice spoke. My head snapped up and my eyes landed on Ginny. She had a significant baby bump but otherwise she looked the same.

"G-Ginny, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see how you you're doing, we kind of left on a bad note." She told me.

"Yeah well that wasn't exactly my fault."

"Yeah I know. This is all my fault and if I could take it back I would."

"I wouldn't." I said. I was still sitting at my desk but she was standing pretty close.

"What?" She asked.

"You cheating on me made me realize that maybe I wasn't in love with you anymore. There was a time I was but I think you cheating on me was a wake up call saying we're not meant to be together." I explained. "And maybe that's why I kept putting the wedding on hold because I must have felt something didn't add up." I said to her and she was staring at me with tears in her eyes. "Don't cry Ginny because obviously you didn't love me as much as you thought, if you did, you wouldn't have cheated on me and gotten yourself pregnant."

"Are you saying my baby is a mistake?"

"No I didn't say that Ginny. There was a reason you cheated on me." I sighed and she shook her head to get rid of the tears.

"I didn't think you were in love with me."

"And maybe I wasn't."

"Are you in love with someone else?" She asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Draco." I answered honestly.

"How is he different from me?"

"He just... is." I smiled. She nodded and bit her lip. "So why did you actually come down here?"

"To see how you were doing."

"Well if that is the truth, I'm doing fantastic." I smiled. "How is everything with you?"

"It's alright." She smiled slightly. "I miss you though." I just smiled and nodded. There was an awkward silence. "Well goodbye Harry."

"Goodbye Ginny." She wiped her eyes gently and walked out.

***

"How was your day baby raven?" Draco asked as I sat down. He was making steak and potatoes for dinner. He pecked my lips.

"It was strange," I said. "You'll never guess who came to visit me."

"I have no idea."

"Ginny." His eyes widened.

"What did she want?" He hissed. I grabbed his hand and used my thumb to rub circles on his hand.

"Relax dragon, she came to see how I was," I explained. "But I think she wanted me back."

"What did you say?" He questioned.

"I told her that I must have fallen out of love during our relationship," I told him. "She asked if I was in love with someone."