Chapter 23

Third Person P.O.V

Harry and Draco made their way to the doctor. Although neither of them would admit it, they were nervous as hell. Sure they took care of children before but having a baby would solidify their relationship; a baby would bond them forever. They sat in the waiting room, Draco's leg was shaking and Harry wasn't speaking, he knew if he would, his stutter would come out.

"Excited?" Draco bit his lip holding Harry's hand and Harry nodded. "Nervous?"

"V-very." Harry stuttered then groaned so Draco smiled and kissed Harry's cheek.

"It's okay, I am too." Draco admitted and Harry sighed in relief.

"Good." Harry laid his head on Draco's shoulder. After they admitted they were both nervous, they both calmed down a little.

"It's just the check up." Draco noted.

"Yeah true but what if we're not healthy? We can't have a baby."

"That's not true raven; we'd just have to wait until we're better." Harry didn't say anything but just nodded.

"Harry and Draco Malfoy- Potter?" The doctor called. The two boys jumped up.

"That's us." They went over to the tall plump man. He was an older healer with a warm smile.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Fecunditatem," He smiled. "I already know who is who." He said to them. He beckoned them to follow him and explained the procedure. "Now I'll just do a check up, now you want to do this the muggle way?"

"Yes sir." Draco answered.

"Alright so we'll give you both a physical and take some blood." He explained. "We'll also need a sperm sample for both of you."

"That doesn't seem so bad." Harry relaxed but gripped tighter into Draco's hand. 

"Nope not at all, so who wants to go first." The doctor asked. With that the men's eyes widened and they looked at each other.

"You are the chosen one." Draco rushed out. 

"But you-" Harry stared only to be cut off.

"Ah so Harry you'll go first," He doctor smiled. "Draco, you can come with us." 

"Alright." They went into a room and Harry sat on the little table as Draco sat on chair in the corner. The doctor sat in front of Harry checking his eyes, in his ears, and then in his nose. 

"Take off your shirt." The doctor ordered. Harry did and Draco wolf whistled so Harry blushed as the doctor laughed. The doctor listened to Harry's lungs and his heart. "All seems in order." 

"Can I put my shirt on?" Harry asked. 

"Yes." Harry slipped on his shirt. "Now we'll take some blood, can I have your left arm?" 

"You'll be taking blood from the left?" Draco asked biting his lip. The dark mark was still on his arm. 

"Yes Draco but I assure you, I will not judge." Dr. Fecunditatem smiled. Harry gave him his arm and the doctor put the needle in causing Harry to hiss in pain. The correct amount of blood was taken from him. They put a bandage over it and allowed Harry to stand up. Draco stood up and allowed Harry to sit.

"Harry, you look like you're going to pass out." Draco said worriedly. 

"That's normal, I advised the nurse to come in and bring him something to eat." Right on cue, the nurse came in and gave Harry some apple juice and a cookie.