Chapter 32

Draco's P.O.V

The babies were three months and I was holding little Draco in a standing position as he was babbling. Harry was playing with Albus as Scorpius and Ted had Lily.

"I think you're the only one who can get him to smile."Harry said referring to little Draco.

"If he's anything like me, you should get him to smile soon enough." I smiled getting a blush out of Harry.

"Shush." He smirked. Baby D grabbed my necklace and he giggle.

"D, that's papa's necklace." I smiled and prevented him from putting it in his mouth. "See Harry, Baby D likes Ravens."

"Well then he's in luck! I'm a baby raven."He chirped and I smiled. I heard the two teen boys groan.

"Lily! I am not your spit up towel!" Scorpius squealed. Ted laughed and gently wiped the remainder of the spit on Scorpius shirt. "Ted I swear I will hex you!" Scorpius whipped out his wand only for Lily to grab it and shake it.

"Scorp, take your wand and then go clean yourself up." I ordered.

"Also no hexing your brother!" Harry replied. Scorpius groaned and went to take his wand back but Lily didn't want to give it back.

"Lily, give me my wand!" He hissed. He went to take it back and she stuck it in her nose. She giggled as he pulled it out and wiped it on his already dirty shirt.

"Yuck that happened to my wand first year, only it was a troll." Harry stated and Scorpius just stared at him. "Go get yourself cleaned up." Scorpius nodded and left the room. Baby D looked a bit tired so I picked him up and walked over to the swing. I gently put him down and he started rocking.

"Harry babe, can I talk to you?" I asked and he nodded.

"Ted can you watch Albus as well?" He asked.

"Yeah Scorp will be back soon so we'll be fine." He said. Harry placed the giggly baby with his sister and we walked into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I have to go back to work next week." I informed him.

"Oh." He nodded.

"I know you took some of your banked time off as well but you should go back soon too." I suggested.

"What about the babies?" He asked. "We can't just leave them in Scorpius and Ted's care, that's way too much."

"I am aware which is why I'm suggesting something that I never thought I would ever suggest."

"Um alright?" He seemed scared.

"I think my parents should watch them during the day." I suggested. His face went blank before he nodded in agreement.

"Draco! That's a great idea!" He kissed me. "They can pretty much grow up where you grew up." I wasn't expecting him to have that reaction.

"You're okay with this?" I asked.

"Well your father doesn't have magic anymore so that's nothing to worry about and your mother just adores them!"

"Well what are we going to do with Scorpius and Ted?"

"They could stay here or go there, it's up to you," He said. "I mean because they're old enough to watch themselves and it's only for the summer." I nodded slowly and smiled.

"I wasn't expecting you to react this way." I admitted sheepishly so he blushed and kissed me.

"I think it's great!" He smiled. "I thought one of us would have had to quit our jobs and I mean I would have because I was the one who suggested but I didn't think of your parents."