Chapter Eleven

There stood Mark who smirked knowingly at Tom and Addison. Addison was glad that the door hadn't opened when they had been kissing, that would have been even more awkward. Even if the others didn't actually see them kiss, they still knew that they had been kissing. Addison blushed slightly as she thought about all the noise they had been making in the closet. She wiped a finger under her lips, wiping away any lipstick that might have smeared.

Mark kept smirking at them, before he looked down at Tom's jeans and back up to Tom's face. "Dude," he said, before raising his eyebrows.

"Shut up," Tom muttered, as he left the closet and pushed past Mark.

Addison walked out of the closet and took a seat next to Noelle on the bed. Her friend stared at her in shock and Addison blushed even more. Addison had never felt more uncomfortable in her entire life. She could practically feel all her friends' gazes on her, burning holes into her.

"Doesn't seem like you're having any problems with the plan," Noelle muttered quietly so that only Addison could hear. Addison blushed even more; her face was probably as red as a tomato by now.

As the game continued, Addison didn't pay any attention as to who picked whose name. All she could think about was what Noelle had said. Addison had gone along with the plan she supposed. She had left Tom wanting more. The only problem was that Addison had enjoyed kissing Tom just as much as he enjoyed kissing her. She wasn't sure what she would've done if Tom hadn't slowed things down between them. But that was understandable right? It was her first real make-out session after all, of course she would enjoy it. She had just let her hormones get the best of her, something she would have to control in the future. Plus, since Tom was such an experienced kisser, it was unlikely that she wouldn't enjoy kissing him, right? He had spent years learning how to make girls feel like that, so it was normal for Addison to feel the same way. She would just have to remember that no matter how much she enjoyed kissing Tom, he was only trying to have sex with her. She meant nothing to him. She was just another fuck to him, a fuck worth $200 to be exact.

Addison frowned at the thought. She really couldn't lose control like that again. Maybe she should just drop the plan and let Tom pester her until the end of the semester.

She brought her attention back to the game. Apparently Addison had spaced out for a few rounds because there were only two names left in Noelle's purse. It was Mark's turn now. He reached into the bag and pulled out a slip of paper. He read it and frowned slightly. Tom looked over his shoulder and read the name out loud.

"Taylor," Tom called. Mark looked at his friend, his eyebrows furrowed, before he smiled at Taylor. The two headed into the closet. That was weird, Addison thought. Maybe Mark had been hoping for Skye, although she might have already gone when Addison had zoned out.

Addison couldn't take just sitting in this room, thinking about the kiss with Tom. She couldn't take feeling Noelle's eyes on her anymore. So she excused herself from the room, saying she needed to use the bathroom. Instead, she headed for the kitchen and poured herself a beer. She wanted to go home but she'd only been here for about two hours and there was no way Alice would want to leave yet. So she settled for trying to forget about what had just happened by drinking it away.

She downed the warm liquid in a few swigs. The alcohol burned her throat but she finished drinking the beer anyway. Addison didn't really like beer; it tasted too bitter and it smelled even worse. But she poured herself another cup.

She headed out of the kitchen and went outside to the backyard. There were a few people out here talking and drinking, but not many. Addison sat down on the grass, leaning her back against a tree. She took a sip of her beer and closed her eyes.