Author's Note

(Side note on the picture: how many of you saw this post on Tom's Instagram? My friend is convinced it means he's read Touchdown Boy. Honestly, there's no other explanation.)

Touchdown Boy is officially over! I may or may not be crying right now. I want to thank all of you for reading it, and voting for it and leaving comments and adding it to reading lists and all that good stuff. It really means a lot to me!

This story will always have a special place in my heart. It was the first written work I've ever published online, and I was terrified of doing so. But I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it just as much! It's also the first thing I've ever finished in like my entire life, so there's that. And it only took half a year, who would have thought?

Now, a couple of people have asked for a sequel. Honestly, I'm not sure if there will be one or not. Part of me is sad to say goodbye to this story and its characters, but I also kind of want to leave Tom and Addison with their happy ending, you know? Plus I never really imagined this story having a sequel, so I have no idea what would happen in it or what the plot would be. And there are so many other stories that I'm working on (and haven't updated in weeks because I've been finishing this). So while there's a possibility of there being a sequel, I'm not sure how likely it will be or how long it will be until I post it. But it really means a lot to me that some of you enjoyed the story so much that you want more!

Thank all of you! For everything.

:)