Chapter Thirty-four

"Do you have any plans for this weekend?" Tom asked Addison the following Thursday. His face hovered above hers as his body pressed her against her locker. Addison's lips felt swollen from the kiss they had just shared, but she couldn't bring herself to care. The hallway was empty except for the two of them, which wasn't that surprising since school had ended an hour ago. Addison had stayed after school to help organize Latin Forum this year, one of the responsibilities of being president of the Latin club, and Tom had offered to drive her home so Noelle and Alice wouldn't have to wait for her.

"That depends," Addison smiled, playing with Tom's hair. "Are you asking me out on another date?"

"Kind of," Tom hesitated. He gave her his signature puppy dog eyes. "I have to babysit Kari Friday night and I was wondering if you wanted to help me." Addison doubt he actually needed her help, based on how well he had taken care of Kari when Addison had slept over.

Addison bit her lip, as if giving the question deep thought, when in reality she didn't have any plans. All her girl friends were hanging out with their boyfriends; even Noelle had apparently been seeing somebody but she had yet to reveal his identity to her friends, for fear things wouldn't work out between them. Addison and Gerard hadn't been hanging out much ever since the kiss. They were friendly to each other in class and they would still text each other semi-frequently, but they didn't go out of their way to hang out alone, face-to-face. Addison wasn't sure if this was because Gerard was afraid of kissing her again, but Addison figured it was probably for the best, at least until this bet was over.

"Sounds like fun," Addison said dryly, her voice dripping with sarcasm. As if to persuade her, Tom kissed Addison's neck, gently sucking on her sensitive skin. Addison closed her eyes and held back a moan.

"We could make it fun," Tom whispered, his breath warm against her skin.

"And how exactly would we do that?" Addison questioned playfully, opening her eyes.

"Are you asking me to talk dirty to you in a school hallway?" Tom asked with a smile. There was a mischievous glint in his eyes as he looked at Addison.

"And so what if I am?" Addison smirked.

"And here I thought you were such a goody two shoes, Miss Webb," Tom teased. "Anyone could walk by and overhear me, or see us for that matter." To emphasize his point, he pressed his body firmly against Addison, causing the lock on her locker to dig into her back. But Addison was enjoying this too much to care about the slight discomfort. Tom resumed kissing the side of her neck and Addison tilted her head to grant him easier access. Tom slipped his hands under her shirt and moved his hands up her sides, stopping just under her bra.

"We'd wait for Kari to go to sleep at nine," Tom murmured between kisses. "We'd be on the couch, kissing just like this. I'd pin you down on your back and would grind our lower bodies together. You'll start to get wet from the friction. You'll be moaning my name, begging me to do more. You'll ask me to unzip your jeans and push aside your underwear. You'll want my tongue inside you again, begging for me to give you the best orgasm of your life, heat spreading throughout your entire body before finally releasing. And I'd respond to your moaning and pleading by doing this." Tom moved his hands to her back and unsnapped her bra.

"Tom!" Addison shrieked, moving her arms that had collapsed to her sides to push Tom away. Tom laughed as she desperately tried to reach behind her and redo her clasp. "You're such an asshole." She glared at him, but it was pretty much pointless since he had been turning her on just a few seconds ago.