21. bandana boy and situations

(West Coast by The Neighbourhood (ZACHARY POSTED ON INSTAGRAM YESTERDAY AND I WAS SO HAPPY BECAUSE THEY'RE ALIVE AND WELL AND HIS HAIR IS SO LONG AND AJKSLFKISNBDHWAKLA)

GUYS R.I.P 2 MY YOUTH IS ON SPOTIFY TODAY SO...

| 21. | bandana boy and situations

After Oliver had... situated himself, we'd made it back to the living room where my friends hadn't noticed the absence... Well, except Sidney, she was smirking like she had us all figured out and from the paper thin walls and Oliver's moaning, I knew they'd all known about what happened a few minutes prior.

And I'd be damned if I said I wasn't a little embarrassed.

"So, Em..." Sid wiggled her eyebrows, licking her lips, Kat furrowing her dark brows as she looked between Sid and I. Jan didn't seem to notice our presence, too invested in the TV to leave again, "Where've you been?"

Groaning, I plopped down in a loveseat facing the coffee table in the middle. Oliver had sat beside me with a blush, his arm rubbing against mine as I spoke to Sid, "Up your ass, it was very spacious."

"You know it," she winked, Oliver cleared his throat, uncomfortably. No doubt he felt way more embarrassed than me, Sid hearing a very intimate moment between us but the difference between him and me, Sidney had heard my most embarrassing stories. It didn't matter to me but it definitely mattered to him.

"So, Olive..." Sidney had smiled, resting her chin in the palm of her hand before resting her elbow on the arm of the couch. She batted her eyelashes up at him as his widened and I knew good and well that she was about to ask something very very personal.

Rolling my eyes, I leant back, burying my head in his shoulder. Oliver chuckled when I'd placed my head in the crook of his mouth, tickling him when my lips murmured out a "This can't be good," over his hickey.

I could imagine my best friend raising her eyebrows in a suggestive manner at how close we were but I figured that she'd already known what he sounded like when he was worked up... Which was beautiful might I add.

Oliver's hand was on top of my hand, pushing his fingers through the slots in between mine as his fingertips rested on my thigh.

Playing with his hand, I pressed a small kiss to his neck, his body shivering slightly.

I heard Sid stifle a laugh as she spoke in a reading manner, "Do you like-"

And I was so fucking grateful for the person on the other side of the door, ringing the doorbell because more embarrassment would've probably made the boy beside me combust.

Raising my head to peer over, I'd seen Jan getting up to get the door since he was closest. He looked over at me, raising his eyebrows when I shrugged. I hadn't been expecting anybody and unless my mom was home early I didn't know why anyone was at the door.

And then he looked through the window beside the door, his voice filled with confusion as he described the visitor, "A guy with curly hair and a bandana?"

"Elliot?" Oliver asked, sitting up straight as he looked over at me as if I had some magical explanation as to why his little brother was on my front porch. I shrugged; I seemed to be shrugging a lot lately and Oliver certainly had something to do with it.

"I knew I'd find you here," the fifteen year old had stated when Jan had opened the door, Elliot letting himself in without thinking. January furrowed his eyebrows looking with a dropped chin at Elliot and then back at the door. Looking at the little boy, Jan poked his blue-haired head out of the door, looking around the corner, "What the f-"