3. psycho reputation and words

|3. | psycho reputation and words

Oliver wasn't always considered a psychopath and no one can really tell you when they gave him the nickname but after a couple fights, it kind of stuck. Rumors at Westward High were log term and once you got a reputation, it'd be with you for the rest of your high school experience.

Sidney was known as a girl to not be in a relationship with. It wasn't because she wasn't pretty, she was just really independent and strong and most guys our age couldn't handle that.

Kat was the girl every guy wanted but was completely unattainable.

I, well I was just the sidekick.

And Oliver just so happened to be the crazy loner that no one didn't want to get next to without a taser and maybe some drugs to knock him out. And then, you'd most likely need therapy for at least a year before you got over dropping your pencil up his ass that one time.

And let's just say that once you knock the star quarterback into braces and intensive care, causing the school to lose the undefeated streak, you're not exactly liked.

But Oliver was well known.

Either it being the reputation or the way he pounded someone's face in, everyone knew him. And everyone hated him. There's even a rumor that the police officers have his picture up in the station.

I knew that was bullshit.

Now, I never knew the guy so I couldn't really pass judgement.

I could however, stand there in silence with everyone else when he walked into the school Monday morning.

I could try and avoid eye contact.

And that I did.

Not because I was afraid of him. No, Emerson Riley isn't afraid of anyone. Just he fact that I didn't enjoy being glared at by people I didn't know.

And that's exactly what Oliver did if someone walked in his path or even breathed near him.

I remember what he wore that day, some dark wash jeans, paired with a grey hoodie. He looked like any other student, but he stuck out like a sore thumb, as he looked around for something, when he didn't spot it, he glared and then focused his grey-green eyes on some kid that decided to walk across the hall at that moment.

The guy was an exchange student named Luca, he wasn't here long enough to actually know who Oliver Remmer was let alone how to act around him so when Katalina and a couple other girls gasped as their eyes widened, Oliver looked up.

His glare fixated on Luca. And it wasn't just a what-the-hell glare. No, it was a full on I'll-kill-you-if-you-say-anything glare.

Luca must've gotten the message loud and clear as his eyes widened and his body went ridged, he was frozen on the spot and looked as if he was shitting his pants at the thought of what that glare promised.

Once Oliver had passed our way with his head down and earrings gleaming, Kat was able to breathe properly as was Luca as he dropped his books when someone tapped him on the shoulder. Kat loosened her grip on Phoenix's arm and let out a sigh of relief, "That guy scares the crap out of me." She said as the corridor was filled with noise once again.

"The guy needs to pull the pitchfork from his self righteous, pompous butthole," I declared, sneering in disgust at the end of the hall.

Now, I said I didn't know him and I couldn't pass judgement but I was trying to get the class and he literally parted the entire hallway for him to walk by.