0. blurb

PSA: SINCE EVERYBODY'S FLIPPING OUT, BEFORE YOU START THIS STORY... EMERSON IS A GIRL. THIS IS NOT BOYXBOY BUT I DO WRITE BOYXBOY IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

-

blurb:

After nearly beating a guy to death on school grounds, Oliver Remmer is an outcast, labeled psychopathic due to the many fights he's been in and the cold look in his eyes each and every time he even associates with other people.

It's gotten so bad that the disconnection from others has gotten to his head causing he himself to believe society's judgments. Emerson Riley has the pleasure of experiencing Oliver's weird mood swings and vows to stick by this self-proclaimed psychopath.

⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄

excerpt:

"I'm dangerous. I'm a fucking psychopath," Oliver muttered as his face stayed empty and cold. His ear piercings were gleaming as were his grey-green eyes.

I simply smiled at him, flicking his nose, and said something that I knew would piss him off.

❝And I still like you.❞

⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄

disclaimer:

Hi, welcome to Psychopath.

(If you've read any of my earlier books, you know what comes next)

[FIVE THINGS BEFORE YOU READ:

1) DO NOT STEAL MY FUCKING WORK OR I WILL NEUTER YOU. THEN I WILL GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT WITH A RUSTY SPOON. (Or I can report you, or sue you and then you will die)

2) THIS STORY IS 100% UNEDITED. I USE SPELL CHECK AND TRY TO FIX ERRORS AS I GO ALONG BUT IF YOU COULD Politely POINT OUT ERRORS, I'D APPRECIATE IT. (I also write at 1am a lot so I make mistakes...)

3)THE CHARACTERS I MAKE UP ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE. THEY ARE NOT ME, TYLER DAVIS, THEY DO NOT SHARE MY BELIEFS. (Please don't steal my characters unless I give you permission to do so and I am forgetful so you might want to keep the messages if I do give you permission. If you steal my characters, you might get cussed out, I will find a way to block you, and then you will die.)

4) THE HAPPENINGS IN THIS STORY ARE 100% FICTIONAL. THE QUOTES ARE 100% MINE. (Don't hate if it gets a little cliché, you can always stop reading. You post a hate comment, I'll delete it and then you will die.)

5) UM... THATS IT. I DONT REALLY HAVE A FIFTH, I JUST THOUGHT MY LIST WOULD BE INCOMPLETE IF I DIDNT... UM... ALWAYS EAT YOUR BROCCOLI AND NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM ME (Or you will die... I think).

COPY MY SHIT AND I WILL CUT YOU.]

⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄⌃⌄

Started: Sep. 2, 2014

Completed: -