Let's Party

Tabitha

This guy is really cute. He's a little older than me but it's just a few drinks. I haven't drank in a while so I have to limit myself. Jess made jello shots for me so they should be ready by now. I walk to the door as he opens it but as I get close my heel gets caught in the carpet and I trip. The next thing I know he's catching me again.

Whoa, you sure you haven't been drinking yet?

He teases as he holds me tight to his muscular body. I laugh smacking his chest then pull away to put my shoe back on.

That's twice today that you've saved me. Do you think I've falling for ya yet?

I joke.

Yep, that's it. We're just meant to be.

He chuckles lightly.

Oh yeah there's no stopping it. It's destiny.

I joke back and we both laugh.

We go to the kitchen where I open the fridge grabbing a tray of jello shots. While he grabs another beer. He looks at me as I pick up two handing them to him.

Can you hold these for me I'm supposed to pass these out but I wanna make sure I get mine?

He gladly holds his hand out to take them

Huh, just like a woman. All about getting yours.

I laugh with a nod

And just like a man. Waiting and complaining but loving every minute of it.

I say before quickly passing them out.

All done. The other trays can wait.

He grins then hands me the shots.

Bottoms up

He says then tips his bottle to me as I suck my shots down then open the fridge and grab a beer. I turn to look for the trash can but Jess moved it across the room. I twist off my cap and he holds out his hand for me.

What?

I ask confused but he smirks.

Give me your cap and I'll throw it away for you.

He offers making me laugh.

I can get my own cap and I don't have to move from this spot.

I tell him being overly cocky.

Oh really. Now this I've gotta see.

He says being cocky himself. So I put my cap between my thumb and middle finger aim and flip the cap. It lands in the trash and I smile victoriously but he looks at me seemingly impressed.

I've only seen one other girl do that but it was from behind and in a crowded room. How'd you do it?

He asks looking at me then the distance so I laugh.

Experience. I've been to a lot of college parties. Maddie and I are pretty well known for our... alternative lifestyle back home.

He raises a brow then nods and starts to say something but Jess walks in.

There you are. Would you come on we've been waiting for you. And bring the jello shots.

She shakes her head and walks back to the back room but I think he got the wrong idea by what I just said to him. I grab two trays and he takes one. I smile and suck one cup up then spit the empty plastic shot cup out while he chuckles.