Let's Start This Party

Tabitha

We get inside and Jared looks at us.

There you are. Now we can party.

I laugh and curl around Will biting his neck before getting down but he smacks my bottom. Then Maddie walks in with Gabby who brought two girlfriends and the guys eyes light up. Devon turns on the music and him and Gabby start talking. Before I know it Garrett and Leon are leaving with her friends. Tanner and Amber make out on the love seat, while Luke and Maddie take off to the bathroom. Jared and Marissa take off to his room and by the sounds coming from the room none of us want to go in there. I scowl at the thought of him with her but I know she's giving him what I won't. I ran to my room and grab my guitars handing one to Will while I beat on the drums but Devon insist on adjusting them while shaking his head.

I'm taking the drums you can have a guitar or keyboard.

Amber and Tanner look at us when I pull my wrap off and set a beat on my keyboard. Then Garrett comes walking back followed by Leon and the two girls.

I can't find my phone.

I look at them as I set my phone up to record us.

Well don't talk we're recording. Will, Devon only knows a couple songs. Do you know I Like To Fuck and Post To Be?

He nods as I set up a mic for Devon and pull Gabby over using her as a prop teasing Devon with her. We sing as Maddie and Luke come out then Jared and Marissa. Jared watches me as I sing and touch Gabby then myself but she touches back going with it but she doesn't watch the camera which makes it look more realistic. We finish both songs so I stop recording and stop the keyboard. Will grabs me up kissing me then grabs my bottom.

You're a little potty mouth.

I laugh when he puts me down.

What was that for?

Garrett and Leon pick at the guitars while Tanner looks at Will for an answer.

I just wanted to kiss you.

I laugh and walk over to Garrett and Leon to show them how to play. Then Devon takes over teaching them so I jump on the drums playing random beats. Will smiles at me so I stand up giving the drums over to Garrett and turning on the Xbox but the guys take over the game.

Okay ladies showers.

Gabby and her friends go to shower together while the rest of us girls go to my room. They fix each others hair while I uploaded our group videos. Then Maddie notices I've been on YouTube and looks. I try to switch pages but she busts me and changes it back looking at me.

You've been singing and sharing it? That's a first for you. Oh my God, you got Will to sing and Jared to. What the hell?!

I groan.

You can't say anything. These aren't supposed to be seen by you or anyone else.

They laugh.

Who said you showed us. We got YouTube on our phones remember?

I shake my head.

Well no making fun and you discover it when I'm wasn't around.

They agree then the other three girls walk in my room wrapped in towels.

Where will we be sleeping?

I open my door and we walk across the hall to my mom's room.

You'll be in here. I'll send your bag in.

I walk to the living room but Devon picks up Gabby's bag and starts back the hall when her two friends come walking out in tiny dresses carrying their bags.