I'm Saying Yes Dummy!

Tabitha

We get to the cafeteria and I see Kimmie giving me the sink eye so I roll my eyes as Garrett points us over to his friends and offers to get my plate so I sit down. Leon looks at me when I sit and wait.

You know Jared and Will are both in love with you but you refuse to be with either of them and here you choose to be with the virgin boy...

I cut him off.

What did you say?! He's a... Leon I have a question. This may sound stupid but if a girls a virgin does that make her a target?

That depends on the girl and if she's showing any interest in losing it.

I bite my lip out of habit as he talks then he looks at me curiously.

Why, who's the girl virgin?

I look at him shaking my head.

Oh, I was just asking.

I answer because I'm not a virgin but I want to know his point of view but I'm starting to feel targeted here lately. Garrett, Amber and Tanner sit beside me, stopping our conversation.

Take that flannel off you're burning me up.

Amber complains so I look at Tanner who nods but Garrett and Leon frown seeing me I get Tanner's approval until I pull my flannel off. Then they gasp at the sight of my arm so I start to pull it back on but Garrett stops me.

I'll put it back on so you don't have to see it. He shouldn't have touched me. I tried to stop him but...

Tanner grabs me pulling me up to face him.

What did we tell you?! He's never going to touch you again! He almost broke it and if they can't handle seeing your arm we'll leave! But it wasn't your fault that you said no and he tried to force you! Your innocent and your gonna stay that way!

He looks at the table.

Does anyone have a problem with her or her arm?

Nobody says anything and Garrett grabs my good hand pulling me to sit back down. I sit next to him and eat half a slice of pizza.

Aren't you hungry?

Will and Kimmie walk past then as he looks.

Wrong kind of pizza. She's likes bacon and pepperoni.

Kimmie scowls but Garrett chuckles.

Careful there Will. You're pissing off the little lady. She already told Tabby to stay away from you, but now your coming to her.

Will looks at Kimmie questioningly.

She wouldn't do that. She knows Tabby's one of my best friends and I want them to be friends.

Garrett huffs as Kimmie smiles and they walk off. I look at my phone and stand up. Like I'm running late.

I have to go!

I kiss Tanner and Garrett on the cheeks then look down at Amber and smile

You and Tanner are staying over my place tonight right?

She smiled with a nod.

Yes, if he will...

I grab his shirt as I straddle her lap.

Oh he will.

I kiss her pulling him into the kiss then I pull away as they all look at me but Amber giggles.