What Happened?

Erik

When Tabby showed up at Ray's party I was shocked but then Bo hugged her and I almost ran over but I kept my cool when I saw her close her eyes. I knew then she didn't like it either but she was being professional. Hell, she practically ran to her car. Erin walked out and talked to her but wouldn't discuss what she said. Just said it was personal so she must've confided in him about Bo. Just guessing but I know my girl pretty well. I heard her say she's going out so I called JC and head out. They meet me at my house and we go looking for her but can't find her at any of the club's. When we get back her house is booming. Then she comes out and smacks Tanner for not letting her come to me but she yells at him then me, but I give it right back to her. Then Jared takes her off but she demands me to come to her party and reminds me today's her birthday and she's twenty-one. Then says she wants me to play with her. After that  JC and Gavin insist we go so off course we do. We party and they do shots while I watch her then Jared pulls her to the bar and she pulls her top up. Tanner files her belly button with Jack Daniels and Jared grabs me pushing me forward.

You're up player. Go get her back.

Tanner lays the lime on her and frowns at me. Then the girl next to him sticks a shot between her tits and hands him the salt then bites a lime. Holding it for him to take from her which he rather enjoys. He quickly does the shot and retrieved the lime spitting it to the side then smacks her ass. I lean in as Tabby smiles then debate if I should. I know I shouldn't with it being liquor and knowing she's still married but I want her and if partying with her this time gets her attention then hell with it... I do it. I quickly suck the Jack from her then bite the lime as JC grabs my shirt. He knows it's to late so he let's go as I look at him then grab her off the bar but he shakes his head.

You're gonna end up in trouble.

I hear him complain as I lead her to the bathroom. I take her and wipe her off as she giggles then Tanner shows up half lit with the girl from the bar. They hug Tabby then he smacks my shoulder.

Keep her out of trouble would ya?

He grins at me before he hugs his new girl. I basically tell him I will if she'll let me and he groans and he nods then leaves. We head back to the party but end up in a chair making out. Although, I don't really know how it happened. I just remember kissing her neck then there we were. Next thing I know we're up dancing and telling everybody goodnight. Then Jared pulls me to the kitchen while she's talking to the last of the people at the door.

Here's to your new future. Now that you have her. Keep her. I'm moving so I won't be here to help you.

He hands me a shot and smiles.

To getting married and starting new.

He hugs his girl.

You're getting married?

He chuckles while she smiles excitedly.

Yeah but unlike Tanner, we don't have a date set yet. They're doing theirs in May after she has their baby.

I look at him shocked then smile. Tanner's getting married. Hell yeah I'll drink to that.

Well Congratulations.

I raise my shot and smile. He smiles as we drink then Tabby shows up and gets on me for drinking it. After they leave she locks up and we grab some drinks and head to the living room. I sit down but she quickly joins me. We kiss and make out then she runs her hand up my shirt and shivers so I pull her knowing what she wants. She tells me she wants me but up till now I've held back unsure if I should do this again but after she insist I give in. She's all I've wanted anyway so take her. I pull her clothes off and have my way with her against the wall. Then we move over to the couch but as she leans back Jared walks in so I wrap my arm around her covering her and blocking his view a bit but he turns and closes his eyes quickly leaving as she turns and giggles. Then she pulls to me so I pull her and we finish then she tells me she loves me and I ask her to stay and to marry me but find out we're married and the boys are mine. But she says yes. I get overwhelmed. I kiss her and head home for my clothes as she locks up so nobody can get in but when I step outside Jared's standing there.