Just Friends

Will

Hold me baby.

I wake up instantly when she pulls on me. What the hell is she saying? She pulls on my shirt so I turn to face her but she's taken her pajamas off and she's only wearing panties now. I pull her to me and kiss her while she clings to me.

Um, baby I want you to touch me.

I smile liking where this is going. I pull her to me kissing her again as I grab her breast. She moans and pulls my shirt so I pull it off tossing it to the floor then turn back to her. She presses to me as I kiss her but then she pulls away and starts to mumble. I lean over wondering what she's doing but she says something about home so I ask.

What are you going on about?

That's when she looks at me like she's irritated.

Dang it Erik, my mom won't let me see you! What are we gonna do?

She starts to cry and it hits me that she's sleeping. Oh God this could've turned out very bad. I groan and pull her to me pulling the cover between us while she cries. Then she jerks and stops crying wipping her face and looks up at me. She quickly pulls away realizing she's almost naked. She hurries to grab her pajamas putting them back on.

Oh God! Did we do anything?!

She looks at me pleadingly.

No we didn't. We started to fool around but then I realized you were sleeping, so...

she sighs like she's relieved.

Oh God. Thank you for stopping.

She hugs me but I still want her.

I just thought you changed your mind. That you wanted to be together. Otherwise, I wouldn't have messed with you. If someone knows you're sleeping and continues anyway that's rape and I'm not going out like that.

A look of shock crosses her face.

Will I never said you would do that and if I felt more I'd date you but I don't. You are one of the only guys I trust even if you didn't like me before. I definitely know now that I can trust you.

I see her tears as she fights them but they're there. I frown unsure of what to say then she turns and grabs her bag pulling out her medicine taking them before she throws them back in her bag. She gets up pulling her bag over her shoulder winching quietly.

Goodbye Will. I'm sorry I went from being the freak, to being the wow that let you down.

She starts to walk out but I stop her, taking her bag.

Tabby, Lay back down. We still have a couple hours before we have to get up, and you've never let me down. I just want something you don't. Yes, you were different but I was too stupid to talk to you or ask you out then. That doesn't mean we can't be friends now... Does it?

She sighs as I lay her bag next to the door and she laid back down.

Friends only. I have a boyfriend.

She insist as I lay down.

Yeah friends only, promise.

She grins then agrees so we lay back down and go to sleep. Morning comes and she wokes up before me so I hurry to get dressed then I hear singing coming from my bathroom. She's taking a shower and I'm surprised to learn she has an amazing voice. Those YouTube videos don't do her justice. I walk out of my room as she walks out of the bathroom looking like a million bucks. I just want to grab her and kiss her. There's no way I can tell her I've liked her for the past couple years and I've hid it from everyone but my parents. Hell I think even Maddie knows.