Party for Tabby

Erik

I'm tired as hell from moving everything around and driving. I drop the guys off and head over to be with Tabby. Clayton sent me some videos of her singing in the kitchen. She was oblivious to him watching. It was pretty awesome. Now I'm glad I sent him. I walk in and see Jess with Peter in the kitchen but they point to the living room. I walk in but Tabby's curled up in Clayton's arms and their both sleeping on the couch. I have to remind myself not to jump to conclusions. I smack his shoulder and he blinks then looks at me confused. He starts to sit up but Tabby grumbles making him jerk and look at her then me.

It's not what you think we're only friends.

He clarifies and she opens her eyes.

He knows that dummy. I wouldn't cheat on him. I can have guy friends without cheating.

She gets up fixing her dress then.

God you drooled on me. Your as bad as my dads dog.

He picks at her but she kicks him.

Well that's your fault for letting me fall asleep. You need to change anyway.

She jokes back and he laughs then takes off.

I have to take another shower now. I'm beat and I'm all sweaty.

I say and she smiles at me.

You may want to make it a quick one. People will be here soon.

I pull her to me and kiss her. She somehow always smells like fresh berries. She smells so good.

You wanna help me?

Her smile grows as she grabs my ass

I want to but I can't.

I kiss her then take off as she goes to the back room. Then Peter walks in with a small box.

Hey stink ass. This is for you for tonight. Your chick danced for you now you get to dance for her.

He hands me my old outfit.

Oh that Clayton guy is your replacement at the club and he's pretty good. He'll be joining our show tonight and everyone knows Tabby's off limits.

I process what he's saying.

Is Chris coming? He's after Tabby.

He sighs knowingly.

Yes but I'm sure he won't be messing with her. She nearly broke his nose last night.

I laugh.

Okay, I'll get ready.

Hurry up and take a shower you stinky bastard. Everyone will be here soon.

He jokes so I push him out of my room then jump in shower. When I walk out there's people coming in and before long the party's in full swing.

Come on baby let's get a beer

Tabby says walking to the kitchen but doorbell rings as she hands me one. She groans so I rub her arm.

I'll get it but don't go to far.

She smiles and walks over to talk to a group of girls but I open the door to find Chris.

Hey Erik, you ready to give these ladies a real show tonight?

You know I am.

Clayton walks up then looking at us.

Well alright let's get the guys and do this. You got a hat, the two of us need them?