I'll Teach You

Tabitha

My phone rings and I answer to Jupiter.

Tabitha darling I heard you were back in California. Happy birthday! You know I could use you and your kids help out here in long beach for a few months.

I look at my house. I really need to get the old furniture out and get new in. The kids have outgrown their beds and I need to replace this couch and chair. Ugh... I need some Tylenol.

Well I have to be in Texas Monday but we can come when we're done there.

He complains but agrees.

Fine, fine. But I'll be keeping you here until Christmas then I get you back after new year.

I laugh at his insistence

Okay but I'm starting my clinicals around that time to so I'll have to stay close to home to. So I'll call you and let you know my schedule.

We talk a little more before hanging up. Then I hear Jared's car, then another car so I look out to see Jared and Tanner leaving with their cars loaded.

Great...

I grumble as I head to my truck seeing Erik and his brother look over at me but don't say anything as I back out. First I go to the mall and buy new bedding for the kids. Then stop at the furniture store and buy new beds, dressers and a living room set with a new eight-six inch flat screen t.v. for playing games and entertaining on. I buy Fire Tablets for all the kids then download the only family pictures I have of us to them and all the pictures I have of Erik and me then everyone else. I pull in at home and start taking in the beds when Devon pulls in with Garrett then Leon.

Oh, thank God.

We take the kids old things to the storage barn behind the apartment and set their new beds up. Then they take my old living room furniture out and set it by the road with a free sign on it. I grin at Devon for doing that but oh well I have other things to deal with first. Then Garrett looks at my nearly empty living room.

Are you leaving the t.v. there or should we move it?

I look considering my options.

No put it in my room. There's already a bracket on the wall for it.

He holds it while Leon unbolts it then they go off to my room. A few minutes later the movers show up with my new furniture. Leon walks by and starts helping carry things in so I go to make the guys lunch but someone left a cup of beer on the counter and I spill it down the front of my shirt and pants.

Uh, dang it!

I look out at the guys carrying my t.v. in then go to my room. I quickly shut and lock the door before pulling off my clothes and open my closet, pulling out my white dress. I switch my bra for the white one and pull my garter belt on and slip on my stockings the pull my dress on and start to put on my heels then Garrett speaks up.

I'm glad you feel so comfortable that you can change in front of me but please next time let me leave because that's just torture to a man.

I look at him shocked that he's still here but he quickly looks at me making a face.

Hey I would've left but I thought you knew I was still in here. You said to put the t.v in here so I was.

Payback strikes my mind.

Well you've seen me so strip. It's only fair I see you.

I say as a joke but he starts to strip so I quickly approach him before he can pull his pants down.