Bully or Boyfriend?

Tabitha

John calls Tanner but he doesn't answer so I sit with Jared and wait. Then John looks at Jared curiously.

Boy? How old are you?

Jared looks at him confused

My names Jared and I'm eighteen. Why?

John has him stand up then smiles at me.

Do you want to make a few hundred bucks today?

He shrugs.

That depends on what all I have to do.

John chuckles but I grin knowing where this is going.

All you have to do is model with Tabby on a couple sets. You have to wear these jeans and stand how I tell you of course and she'll do the rest.

He grins then looks at me but I shrug.

Alright.

He signs some papers then pulls his jacket and shirt off and goes to put on the jeans. On set he lifts me holding my ankles as I press my hand to his chest then look down at him like we're going to kiss. I change but John doesn't tell him I'll be topless for the next one. I put my pasties on this time then pull on the tiny cutoff denim shorts. I pull my robe on and walk to the set but Jared's leaning against the car talking to John. I lay my robe in my chair then walk over to join him. John smiles so Jared looks over and sees me and goes wide eyed.

I'll tell you what I tell the others. Don't have to much fun with my body or you'll have to deal with me everyday at school and I will make you pay for it.

He doesn't say anything he just pulls me to him like he going to kiss me and John starts snapping. We do several poses then Tanner shows up with Amber.

That's it. Jared I'll call you with your schedule. Thanks for helping out today. If all goes well you'll be the next big thing. Tabby will take you to get your check. Welcome to the crew.

Tanner looks at us shocked that Jared's modeling but John yells at him for leaving, telling him this could've been his big break but now Jared's going to be the one going straight to the top. Tanner begs him to redo it but he refuses. Jared and I leave but he has to stop at his house before taking me home to shut his mom up. We get there and I follow him in to see Clayton on the couch.

Mom this is Tabby I just started working with her today and I uh...

She looks at him but Clayton leans up looking at us so he puts his arm over my shoulder then looks at me so I nod knowing he's gonna tell her were going to room together.

You what Jared. Don't stutter spit it out.

He frowns.

I'm moving out. We're getting a place together next month.

She narrows her eyes at us as Clayton's eyes widen.

Your getting an apartment with this girl and we're just now meeting her?

He grins

You've seen her a thousand times in magazines. She's Tabitha Winkle. The famous model... and we're not getting a apartment we're getting a house.

She looks at me then.

Look... You may have money and may come from it but that doesn't mean Jared does. He can't give you the things you have or want. Why don't you go find someone who can and leave my son alone.