Getting Ready

Tabitha

Tabby, Erik. Are you decent?

I open my eyes when Jess yells thru the door. I look at Erik who doesn't move.

Yes!

I shove him and he groans

No, let's sleep in.

He pulls the cover over his head but Jess walks in as I slip my shirt on and sit up.

Jesus crimony get up. We have to go shopping. The party's at 6.

She grabs a pillow and walks over to Erik's side of the bed then looks at me.

Is he alive under there?

I laugh with a nod.

He's trying not to be.

I pick up my pillow and slide away to face him, seeing the plan all over her face.

Erik I'm giving you three seconds to come out of there.

He scoffs.

No, go away.

She smiles an evil smile then raises her pillow.

One... Two... Three... Okay, I warned you. Get em!

We nail him with the pillows over and over then she takes off when he grabs her pillow shutting the door behind her but he turns to me.

You little sneak. You helped her.

He says stalking toward me. I clutch the pillow then throw it at him but he's to close and grabs me as I turn to run.

Where are you going? You wanted me up. Well here I am baby. Why are you running?

He says playfully but smooth and silky. So I go along with his sexual persuasion.

He smiles taking me to the bed pulling me to him. He kisses me while pulling my gown off then reaches in for a condom but comes back with the empty box.

Baby we're out. We have to wait unless you have one in your purse.

I know I do so I kiss him and grab the condom then wrap my legs around him as I pull him to me and kiss him again while he grunts and grabs my bottom. We kiss until he presses to me and I start to become overwhelmed when he touches and rubs on me so I reach down pulling myself onto him.

Awe baby.

He calls as he pulls me to him. He pushes and pulls giving me everything I want, while taking what he wants. We finish then lay there holding each other. Afterward we get dressed and join Jess and Peter in the living room.

It's about time. Tabby I already got the jello out for you. Peter and I are going for the booze you start decorating and get your jello shots ready. Oh is there anything specific you need?

Yes. Erik drinks Budweiser.

She grin then her and Peter leave. I start making the jello shooters while Erik goes to the back room to move things around and organizes.

Why do you like those shooters so much? They take you out of the party to fast and you miss everything.

I put a tray in the fridge and fake a smile. I don't like to drink. I just do it and get it over with so I can be done with it. I don't want to lie to him so I do the next best thing.

I like the taste of the jello.

Not a lie but not the whole truth.

Tabby I noticed you only drank 1 or 2 beers but you pounded the shots last night. You're a sipper when you drink beer.