Nineteen; The Cabin

Nineteen: The Cabin

Dan;

I blasted music through my earphone's as I waited for Phil to meet me behind the school. It's where we would meet up now before school, it wasn't the most ideal place but it was ideal. Plus, we would come in early so there wouldn't be that many people wandering about.

Due to how loud I had the music playing through my earphones I didn't hear Phil walking up towards me.

"You dick!" I yelled, holding a hand over my heart as I regained my balance.

Phil found the whole experience hilarious. Which I would have done too if it wasn't for me nearly face-planting the concrete ground. "You should have seen your face!"

"It's not funny." This made Phil laugh harder.

"Yes it was."

"No it wasn't"

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up."

Phil smirked. "Make me,"

"Oh, I will." It's my turn to smirk as I push Phil against the brick wall. He gasps slightly as his back touches the wall, I place my hands on his waist, lifting his untucked school shirt slightly as I draw a figure eight on his ghostly pale skin.

My face is inches from his and I can feel his breath on my face. Phil's eyes are shut now and his mouth his hung open, awaiting for my lips to touch his. Since he thought it was so funny scaring me before and teasing me afterwards, I thought that I would do the same to him. I softly press my lips onto his and a second later I pull away.

I watch as Phil whines and throws his head back. I chuckle before I press my lips to Phil's neck and kiss just below his jaw before I kiss down to his collarbone. I gently bite just above his collarbone, where it would leave a purple bruise in the wake of my teeth. Phil moans as I lick and blow cold air on his bruised area.

Pulling away, I watch in amazement at how responsive Phil is to the feel of my lips on his skin.

"Kiss me," Phil whines. "Please."

And so I do.

Licking my lips, I tighten my grip on Phil's waist, pulling him closer to me as I lean my head to the left slightly as I lean down to kiss him. I begin by slowly moving my lips against his but when Phil wraps his hands around my neck and starts pulling at my hair, that is when the kiss becomes more heated.

I pinch at Phil's side which makes him gasp, opening his mouth slightly which I take advantage of by sliding my tongue into his open mouth. I lick around Phil's mouth, tempting Phil to brush his tongue against mine.

However, I start to lose my breath so I pull away. Not before I nibble on Phil's lips which I know that Phil loves. Phil moans and I smirk. We are both breathless - Phil more so than me- as we pull away, Phil's hands are still wrapped around my neck, our foreheads rested on each other's as we caught our breath.

I pecked Phil's nose which caused him to giggle. A sound that I have very much come to love from a boy who I cherish.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

* * *

"Have you heard from Louise lately? She hasn't been in school since the day before her birthday and that was a couple of days ago. I'm worried about her."

Phil shook his head. "No, I haven't."

It was after school now and we were sat on the field where we would always be every Friday. Usually Louise would be with us and sometimes Chris but Louise has fell off the face of the earth and Chris said he was busy.

"Do you think it has something to do with her soulmate?" I asked, Phil shrugged. "It seems a bit fishy that she has been off school and not answering our calls."

"I don't know but it seems strange as she never misses a day from school. But we shouldn't jump to conclusions, we'll go and see her tomorrow and see what's going on with her."

Phil, always the smart one.

I was about to reply when Phil stood up, outstretching his hand to me. I stood up too and grabbed his hand in mine. Before I could ask what was going on, Phil spoke up. "C'mon, I want to show you the cabin."

"What cabin?" I asked as I followed a foot behind Phil as he led me closer to the stream at the bottom of the hill. Phil gave me a look over his shoulder and then it clicked. "Oh... The cabin?"

Phil laughed. "Yes, the cabin."

X

So I wasn't supposed to update today but I started to write this and I had my arm twisted by one of my friends so here you go!

What do you think is going on with Louise? Who do you think her soulmate is?

You'll find out next chapter and I can't wait omg.