Doctor's Orders!

This was requested by @godgirl256 and it seems like a good way to lighten the mood, since my last few have been a bit miserable.

Nico walked towards the Apollo cabin angrily. Will has promised to wake him at eight. It was now eleven. He had been late to breakfast again! He was about to fling open the doors whenhe heard voices.

"Go to breakfast without me." It sounded like Will's voice, but it was muffled and sounded slightly different.
"Breakfast is over, Will." A girl's voice said.
"It is?"
"Yes." The girl sounded impatient. "It's almost dinner time."
"But I'm not hungry!"
"Whatever, I'm leaving." Footsteps approached the door and Nico melted into the shadows. He was still visible, but barely. He waited until the blonde girl strode past then materialised again.

Quietly, he slipped into the cabin. All the beds were made except the one. Will's bed. It was covered in piles of blankets and there was a lump, which Nico guessed was Will, in the middle.

Nico approached silently and stopped in front of of it.
"Will?" He rested his hand in the lump.
"Aagh!" Will thrashed around. He stopped and peeked his eyes above the blankets. "Don't do that." He grumbled.

"Sorry." Nico walked around and crouched beside the bed so his face was level with Will's. He looked into the other boy's eyes. There were bloodshot veins surrounding the blue orbs, and dark bags below his eyes.

"You look terrible." Nico noted.
"Thanks." Will said sarcastically. His voice was rough and quiet.
"I meant you look ill." Nico corrected himself. Will sighed.
"Did it ever occur to you that i might look ill because I am ill?"
"But... You're an Apollo kid." Nico frowned.

Will ran his hand through his hair and sighed again.
"I know. I hate being ill." He let his hand drop to his side again. "Do you know how ironic this is? How embarrassing?"
"I have an idea." Nico nodded.

"It's just..." Will waved his arms around for a moment. "I'm not supposed to get ill. I'm the doctor."
"Well... Why don't you let me be the doctor for once?" A smile tugged at the corner of Nico's mouth. Will looked at him with surprise.
"Really?"
"Why not?" Nico shrugged. Will closed his eyes for a money, then nodded.
"Okay." He said quietly. Nico smiled. "But... Nothing stupid, okay?" He asked. Nico's smile flattered for a millisecond.
"Why not?"
"Nico, I'm ill. This isn't a game."
"Okay, okay. I get it." Nico nodded. Will smiled a bit.
"Good."

Nico checked Will's temperature with his hand. Will moved away slightly.
"Your hand's freezing!"
"Well your head is red hot." Nico retorted. "Wait here." He walked into the cabin's bathroom, grabbed a flannel and covered it in cold water. He wrung it out a little then come back and placed it on Will's forehead. Will sighed slightly, smiling.

"Are you dressed?" Nico asked.
"What do you mean?" Will's brow furrowed.
"Are you wearing pyjamas?"
"Yeah."
"Good." Nico ripped the blankets if Will and tossed them into the bed beside his. Will hissed and curled in a ball, but soon relaxed and spread out again.

"Nice PJs." Nico suppressed a laugh. Will looked down and groaned. He was wearing a bright yellow sunshine onesie.
"Not a word." He warned Nico, who started to laugh.
"Sorry, but, seriously?"
"Well what do you sleep in?" Will challenged him. Nico's cheeks grew hot.
"My underwear." He mumbled.
"Ha!"
"Shut up." Nico blushed. Will smiled.
"You're cute when you're flustered." He told Nico, causing him to blush even more. "Aww!"

"Um... Are you hungry?" Nico changed the subject.
"Not really." Will shook his head.
"You haven't eaten all day, and it's past dinner time. I'll make you something to eat." Nico insisted.
"Nico, it's fine." Will sighed.
"I'm making it whether you like it or not." Nico insisted. "Doctor's orders."
"Am I that annoying?" Will cringed.
"No." Nico said. Will smiled. "You're more annoying." Nico laughed. Will groaned and closed his eyes as Nico walked away.

"Will, wake up." Nico shook him.
"Uh? I wasn't asleep..." Will sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"Yeah, right." Nico rolled his eyes. "Here," he said more gently. "I made you soup."
"Thanks." Will smiled appreciatively, taking the bowl of tomato soup.

"I'm not a very good cook." Nico apologised as Will ate it. "It's probably terrible."
"No, it's really good!" Will smiled, eating another spoonful.
"You don't need to lie." Nico said. "I can handle criticism."
"Nico, it's delicious." Will insisted. "Try it." He held out a spoonful and Nico reluctantly ate it.
"I guess it's alright..." He blushed.
"Nico, it's brilliant."
"Whatever." He started to get flustered again.

Will grinned and finished his soup, then gestured or Nico to come closer.
"Will you sit with me?" He asked. "Please?"
"Okay." Nico shrugged. Will grabbed his wrist and pulled him over so he was sat beside him.

"Thanks for taking care of me." He smiled. Nico looked over at him and smiled. He looked less tired. He seemed to be improving.
"No problem." Nico blushed, smiling. Will have him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You'd make a great doctor." Will remarked.
"I think I'll leave that to you." Nico giggled.
"But you'll take care of me?" Will asked, half pleading, half teasing.
"Of course I will." Nico smiled. "I love you."