this isn't solangelo

a/n: this is just a short agender nico thing, but it mentions will i guess.

"That is not school uniform, Mr Di Angelo." The teacher said, her eyes narrowed. Nico frowned and pointedly looked at a group of girls outside the room sporting clothes similar to their own.
"You haven't dress-coded them."
"They are girls."
"So they are." Nico agreed with a nod of their head. The teacher's glare intensified.

Nico idly looked around the office, noting their dislike for the lack of character. It was all grey and plain. A few months ago, they were surrounded mostly by black, and so they wouldn't have cared, but thanks to their boyfriend Will, there was now more colour around them, and they weren't used to such a bland room. "You should decorate in here." They remarked helpfully.

"Girls are allowed to wear skirts. Boys are not." The teacher ignored the comment about decorating, which was a shame. She could use used it.
"Well, it's a good thing I'm not a boy then, isn't it!" Nico went to step past the teacher and leave the office, but she blocked the way stubbornly.
"Take the skirt off, Nicholas." She held out a pair of trousers and pointed to the closet where they could get changed. Nico decided they had been in the closet for long enough, thank you very much.

"It's just Nico." They corrected her, tapping their foot impatiently. "That's the second time this month you've forgotten. It's okay, though. I know it can take some getting used to. Maybe you just need some kind of reminder..." They thought for a moment, then gave up. "Please can I leave?" They were gonna be late for lunch, and that would make Will worried, and it could be difficult to calm Will down once he got himself into an anxious state.

"Skirt. Off." She thrust the trousers forward insistently. Nico groaned.
"If you insist." They carefully unbuckled their belt, then slid the skirt off, folded it in half and put it in their bag. They then offered the horrified teacher a smile that was only slightly tinged with murder, turned on their heel, and walked out.

"Mr Di Angelo!" She yelled after them as they practically skipped down the hallway, ignoring the strange looks they got from other students. "Mr Di Angelo! You can't walk around school in your underwear!"

Nico turned around with a smug, playful grin on their face.
"Well, it's a damn shame I had to take my skirt off then, isn't it?"

a/n: this worked better with gerard way but hey it still works ¯\_()_/¯