Fun

"I'm bored!" Will whined. He was in the Hades cabin with Nico, laid across his bed.
"You sound like a five year old." Nico remarked. He was sitting in the floor with his back resting on the bed, his head tilted back so it rested against Will's side. His eyes were closed, and Will kept stealing glances at him.

"Shut up!" He replied.
"That makes you sound even more childish." Nico laughed slightly.
"Can we do something?" Will asked. Nico opened one eye.
"Like what?"
"I don't know, something fun!"
"Well I don't know what to do," Nico said. "So unless you can come up with an idea..." Nico shrugged.

"Hmm..." Will thought for a moment. "We could play a game."
"What kind of game?" Nico closed his eyes again.
"A board game." Will suggested.
"No way." He kept his eyes closed.
"Okay... How about charades?"
"I'm rubbish at that." Nico dismissed the idea. Will was silent for a moment, then a smile spread across his face.

"I have an idea." He said slowly.
"What is it?" Nico sighed, his eyes still closed. Careful to be quiet, Will grabbed a pillow. He sat up, and Nico felt the bed shift. He turned around, eyes opening, as Will brought the pillow down.

"Right, it is on!" Nico got to his feet, grabbed another pillow and dived at Will, hitting him with the pillow over and over.
"Aah! Neeks! Stop- OW!" Will shrieked. Nico laughed and hit him again. "I surrender!" Will shouted. Nico stopped and grinned.
"I win!" He announced.

Will grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him down, so that Nico was laid on Will's chest. The boys smiled at each other, then Will pressed his lips to Nico's making him smile even more. "Is that my prize?" Nico asked.
"Sure." Will smiled. "Though I would consider it good for me too."
"That's fine by me." Nico shrugged, kissing him again.

"This is definitely fun." Will grinned. Nico smiled back lovingly.
"I love you." He told him happily.
"I know." Will smiled. "I love you too."