Call Me

I sped along the road on my motorbike much faster than I was supposed to, but I didn't care. My hair whipped around my face in the wind as I went even faster.

Unfortunately, as quickly as it had started, my fun was stopped. A police car caught up with me and I reluctantly stopped, growling. The policeman got out of the car and walked up to me as I stood up.

"What's wrong?" I asked, knowing fine well what I had been doing.
"You're going oh we the speed limit and not wearing a helmet." He told me, staring at me. I stared right back.

He was taller than me, with wavy golden blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He was tanned so much it almost looked unnatural, almost, but not quite. He was kind of hot, but I would never admit it.

"How old are you?" He asked suspiciously. I rolled my eyes.
"Eighteen." I said truthfully.
"Drivers license." He held out his hand, not believing me. I sighed and got it out, handing it to him. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me with surprise. "You're really eighteen?" He asked skeptically.
"Yep." I nodded, smirking.

"I'm going to let you off for speeding," he told me, "but not for wearing a helmet. Do you have one?" He asked. I shook my head and he smirked. "Then you're going to have to get in the car."

"Why? No way!" I stepped back and he laughed.
"I'm not arresting you, I'm jut going to drive you home."
"I can do it myself." I insisted. He shook his head.
"Not without a helmet." He grinned.

I sighed and reluctantly got into the back of the car as he loaded the motorbike into the back.
"Be careful!" I yelped. He nodded.
"Okay, don't worry."

He walked back round to the front of the car and got into the driver's seat. "You can sit up here if you like." He told me. I shook my head and he shrugged. "Fine, but I doubt your parents will be okay with you getting out of the back of a police car." He said.
"I don't have parents." Why the hell did I tell him that?

"You don't?" He genuinely sounded concerned.
"No." I admitted.
"Why not?"
"They died."
"Who do you live with?" He didn't  say 'sorry for your loss' like most people, which I appreciated.
"My sister." I informed him.

He looked at me in the mirror.
"That explains a lot."
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked defensively.
"Your recklessness." He shrugged. "Your piercings."
"Hey!" I lifted my hand to cover my lip piercing, but he just looked at the two on my eyebrow.

"I'm just expressing myself." I muttered.
"By putting holes in your face." He retorted.
"Why should you care?" I snapped. He sighed and looked away.
"I just..." He shook his head. "Never mind."

~~~

We arrived at my house, and Bianca, my sister, immediately ran  out of the house. I got out of the car and she grabbed my arm tightly.
"What have you done now?" She asked angrily.
"Nothing!"
"He was speeding, and not wearing a helmet." The policeman got out of the car and walked around to the back, getting my motorbike out.

He set it down as Bianca sighed.
"You idiot." She muttered." Just because Percy broke up with you-"
"I broke up with him." I said stiffly.
"Whatever." She turned to the policeman. "Sorry about Nico. He can be... Problematic."
"Shut up!" I snapped. She rolled her eyes.
"I'm Bianca."
"I'm Will." He grinned.

Bianca grabbed the motorbike, taking it to the garage. I turned to follow her, but Will grabbed my arm.
"Wait." He pulled me back as I sighed, expecting to be fined or banned from driving. Will pulled a pan from his pocket and I groaned internally, but then he took my hand and wrote on it.

He let go of my hand and I looked at it with confusion. It was a phone number. I looked back up at him and he winked, then turned and walked back to his car. He got in and turned to me, grinning.

"Call me, okay?"
"You expect me to want to call you?" I tried to scowl, but failed, my face turning red. He smiled knowingly and nodded.
"Yeah, pretty much."
"Well I won't." I tried to sound indifferent.
"Okay." He grinned, then drove of as I glare at my hand, then walked inside.

Two hours later, I called him.