Marking Your Property

Will and Nico had started dating a month ago. Most of the campers knew, but a few were still oblivious. Will wanted to tell the world, but Nico was a lot shyer. He wanted it keep their relationship a secret, which Will wasn't happy about.

They were in the Hades cabin, which was the only place where Nico would allow himself to show any affection towards Will. Because of this, Will was pretty desperate to make use of his time with Nico.

The couple were kissing passionately, Nico laid on the bed with Will leaning over him. Both were shirtless, with messy hair and grins plastered to their faces.

Will kissed Nico roughly, and the son of Hades returned it with the same passion. However, when Will moved down to his neck, Nico pushed him away.

"No way are you giving me a hickey." He said sternly.
"Why not?" Will asked.
"My friends will ask what happened."
"So?" Will smirked.
"So then I'll have to tell them about us." Nico sighed.

"Good. I want everyone I know we're together."
"No."
"Please?" Will gave Nico his best puppy eyes, but his boyfriend sternly refused.

Will pretended to give in, and Nico believed that the argument was over. When the son of Hades fell asleep, Will snuck out of the cabin. He want into his cabin and took one of his sister's sharpies, a dark blue.

He snuck back into the Hades cabin and smiled to himself as he carried out his plan. Then he want back to his cabin, still grinning like a maniac.

~~~

The next morning, Nico stormed out of his cabin. He found Will in the sword-fighting area and slammed him again a wall. Will tried unsuccessfully to contain his laugher as he looked at Nico's murderous expression.

"I'm going to kill you..."Nico growled.
"What do you mean?" Will asked innocently, trying desperately not to grin.
"What do I mean?" Nico shrieked. "You wrote Property of Will Solace' on my forehead!"