65.Sehun

You sat with your mom, grandmother, sister, and two best friends, nervously waiting for the consultant. A woman with her brown hair pulled into a bun and wearing a knee-length black dress and a smile came up to you. "Good morning, my name is Amy, I'll be helping you today. Who is our bride?" You smiled and raised your hand. "That's me." You said. "Alright, do you know what kind of dress you want? Do you have vision?" "Honestly, I don't know, I want to just see what looks best on me. I want to try like a mermaid style, a ball gown, and I like lace and maybe some bling but not too much." Amy smiled. "Alright, well come with me and we'll figure something out." You went into the dressing room and waited for her to come back with some dresses. When she did you smiled and looked at them. She showed you the three that she got and asked which one you wanted to try first. "Let's do the mermaid one." She helped you into the dress and you went back out to your friends and family to show them. They gasped when they saw you "(Y/n), that is gorgeous on you!" Your mom said. They were in awe as they saw you standing in front of the mirror in the wedding dress. Everyone was saying how good it looked, except for one person. "Grandma, what do you think?" You asked. She made a face. "I don't see you in that. It doesn't really suit you." She said. You tiled your head, taking another look in the mirror. "Mom, what are you talking about? She's beautiful." Your mom said. "She does, I just don't like the dress." You raised an eyebrow and the more you looked at it, the more you saw where she was coming from. "What do you think, (y/n)?" Amy asked. You shook your head. "I don't know, it's pretty, but I want to try another on." "Okay, no problem." You went and changed into a ball gown. It was tight in the torso with a sweetheart neckline, lined with some jewels. "Now I love that one." Your sister said. Your mom shook her head. "Mm mm, not that one, it looks too frilly at the bottom." You scoffed. "Well it's a ball gown, it's kind of supposed to be." After subtle bickering, you went and changed into another mermaid dress. It had lace sleeves and an open back. "I love this dress." One of your friends said. "I think this is the best one." Your mom said. "Again with the mermaid, I just-" Your grandma trailed off. You were a little heartbroken that there wasn't one dress that everyone agreed on. You really liked the last one and the one you were wearing. You were torn between the dresses and felt pressure from your mom and grandma. "I have to find a dress today." You said. You put a hand on your hip and the other near your mouth and shook your head. "The wedding is in 4 months, I-I don't know if I can do this." You started tearing up. "Ugh, and we still have to finish making the center pieces and getting the menu together, I just-" You cracked under pressure and started crying. "I don't know what to do." You strained. You out your face in your hands and your mom came up and hugged you. "It will be okay." She said. You pulled away and took a deep breath. "I just need a minute, I need to get out of this dress." Amy gave you a sympathetic look. "Alright, come on." She took you back to the dressing room and took your out of the dress. She left for a minute because your mom called her back and you sat in the robe, crying. A little while later, there was a knock on the door. "(Y/n), someone is here to see you." Amy said. You looked up and saw your fiancé slowly walk in. "Sehun." You said. "What are you doing here?" He knelt down infront of you. "Your mom called me and told me what happened. Now you, tell me what's wrong." He held your hand. "I can't find a dress." You looked down in your lap and Sehun held your face. "Hey, hey-" He said softly. "Why can't you find a dress?" "My mom and grandma are just- they don't like the dresses I picked out. If one likes it, the other one doesn't. I want them both to be happy and-" Sehun kissed you. "It's okay, baby. I talked to them and they said don't let their thoughts interfere with your decision. They said pick what you want and you will look beautiful regardless. Now, I don't want to see the dress you pick before I see you walked down the isle, but whatever you pick, you will be the most beautiful girl in the world to me. You could be in a paper bag and you will still be beautiful." You giggled and he wiped your tears. "Don't worry about a thing. And about the center pieces and the food, the wedding planner is taking care of it, so don't stress about it. Okay?" You nodded and he kissed you again. "Now, pick what you feel beautiful in. I love you." "I love you too." "I have to get back to work-" You gasped. "Oh yeah, you left work for me?" He smiled shyly. "Yeah, you needed someone, I'll always be here for you." You smiled and cried tears of joy. After Sehun left, you ended up picking the last mermaid dress you were in. "I knew you were gonna pick that one." Your friend said. You texted Sehun. 'I got a dress!' He texted back. 'I'm glad to hear that! I can't wait to see it...on the floor on our honeymoon.'