53.Luhan

You and Luhan so far have been living happily married. You've always been honest and faithful to each other, that is until you noticed some of your stuff has been going missing. First, it was your favorite necklace, then it was a pair of your sunglasses, then a scarf. You walked out into the livingroom where Luhan was sitting on the couch. "Luhan, are you sure you didn't take my stuff or move them somewhere?" You asked. "I'm sure, maybe you just misplaced them." "I never misplace my favorite necklace!" Suddenly, you had an idea. You sat down next to him. "Maybe it was the neighbors. Remember that night we had them I over for dinner, that was the night I lost my necklace! That wife probably took it! She was admiring it the whole night." "You were wearing in the whole night, even after they left." You sighed. "Maybe she snuck in here when we were sleeping and snatched it!" "I'm pretty sure she wouldn't go through all that trouble to get your necklace." "You never know, women can be wicked these days." "If you think that she took your necklace, then explain the sunglasses and the scarf." "I didn't think about that yet." You mumbled. "Look, I'm sure they will come up sooner or later." He kissed your forehead. "Fine. I'm going to take a shower." You went back to your room, grabbed some clothes then went to the bathroom. When you were done showering, you went to grab your underwear, but they weren't there. 'Okay, I know I brought them in here.' You looked all around in the floor and outside the door, but you couldn't find them. You wrapped a towel around you and went to Luhan. "Luhan! Now I know it's you, quit messing with me and give me my underwear!" "What are you talking about?" "You took my panties when I was in the shower, I had them when I went in there, but now they're gone." "I was here the whole time, I didn't take them!" "Then how come they aren't there anymore?" He sighed and got up. He went to the bathroom and looked around. "I'm telling you, I didn't take your stuff." "Are you sure?" He grabbed your shoulders. "Babe, I promise you, I'm not taking your stuff." "Then am I going crazy? What if it's a ghost?!" "There's no ghosts in this house. Here, you need some fresh air." He pulled the curtains on the bathroom window open and was about to open the window, but stopped. "Uh, did you already open the window?" He asked. You shook your head. "I don't touch the window." You said. "Then why is it open?" You looked at the half opened window. "Oh wait, I think I forgot to close it when I opened it a while ago." You started hitting him. "No wonder our AC bill is so high, you left the window open and all the heat in!" "Ow, I'm sorry, I forgot!" He paused. "(Y/n), wait. I think I found your thief." You pointed out the window. You followed his finger and saw a squirrel on a tree branch, with you sunglasses, scarf, necklace and..."My panties! That filthy rodent!" You got dressed and went outside with Luhan to get your stuff back. Luhan grabbed a rock and was about to throw it up there. You clutched his arm. "Don't hit him!" You said. "You called him a flilthy rodent." "But he has feelings too. Just climb the tree and get my stuff." "Climb it? I'm not climbing it." You sighed. "You're right. Climbing in only for manly men and you're not manly, so we can just go inside." "I am too manly! I'm going to climb that tree!" He started climbing the tree and he got up and down so fast, you didn't believe it. "Here." He handed you your stuff. "So strong and agile." You said. He started flexing his biceps. "Well, you know."