68.Luhan

You tightened your ponytail as you walked up to the door then knocked. "Oh, (y/n), you're here, just on time. You already know all of his needs and whatnot so I'll just be going. Luhan, give mommy kisses!" The 7 year old boy went up and kissed his mom goodbye. "I'll be back around 6 tonight. Thanks again for being able to come today on short notice." She said. "No problem." After she left, you walked inside and took your shoes off while Luhan stood there watching you. "Good morning, Luhan." You said. "Hi." He replied. "How come you're always so shy when I'm around?" You asked. He blushed. "I'm not." You smiled and pinched his cheek. "Yes you are." He suddenly ran and jumped on the couch, hiding his face. You went over to him and started tickling him. "You're so silly!" You said. He laughed and flipped over. "Stop!" He yelled. You stopped and looked at him. "Again." He said. You laughed and tickled him again. After a while, he was done and you both sat on the couch. "What do you want to do today?" You asked. He shrugged. "Do you want to go to the carnival?" You asked, enthusiastically. "Yeah!" You both got into your car and drove about 20 minutes to the carnival. Since it just opened for the day, there weren't that many people there yet. You walked in and got your wristbands and walked around. "I want to go on the Ferris wheel." He said, pointing. You followed him over and got on. Once it started moving in a circle, he had a big smile on his face. "Look, I can see the car!" He yelled. You could see how happy he was and couldn't help but smile too. After you got off, he dragged you over to a food stand. You both got hot dogs and pops then shared a funnel cake. I shouldn't be feeding you this." You said, laughing. "Can we go on that spinning thing next?" He asked. "I don't think that is a good idea. You might throw up." By now there were a lot more people who were there. "Fine, then can we go to the house of mirrors?" He asked. "Are you sure? Have you ever been in there?" He shook his head. "I want to go!" "Okay, okay, let's go. Hold my hand, there are a lot of people here, I don't want you to get lost." He grabbed your hand and you took him over to wait in line. When it was finally your turn, you slowly stepped inside and held him close. "Stay by me, okay? You might get lost." You said. He suddenly let go of your hand. "I'll be fine." He said. The next thing you knew, he took off ahead of you. "Hey, Luhan!" You yelled. You tried to go after him, but ended up running into a mirror. You heard him laughing. "Come find me, (y/n)!" He yelled. 'Okay, that wasn't creepy.' "Luhan, stop!" You yelled. You saw his back as he ran and tried to follow him, but ran into a dead end. 'What the heck?' You thought you saw him running behind you so you turned and followed him. You heard a loud thud followed by some crying. "Luhan?" You tried to follow the sound, but it was like it was coming from every direction. You kept wandering the maze and eventually you found him. "Luhan!" You went over to him. He was on the ground, holding his face. "What happened?" "I ran into the mirror!" He whined. You picked him up and held him. "It's okay. Let's get out of here." You took it slow and finally found your way out. It was like a great weight was lifted off your shoulders. "I don't ever want to go in there again!" He yelled, hugging your waist tightly. You giggled. "Okay, we don't have to." "I like you." He said. "You do?" "Mhm, you're like my mom." "Well, that's my job, to be your mom while your mom is away." "I wish you were my mom all the time." He whispered. You laughed. "Aw, you're cute." "No, I'm a man! My mom said I am becoming a big boy." He said. "See, look at my muscles." He lifted his shirt sleeves and tried to flex. "Wow, so strong!" He smiled. "I know."