14.Kai

Another flash of lighting shone through the window sending shivers down your spine. It was soon followed by a crack of thunder making you jump. You snuggled closer to Kai and he put a protective arm around you. You could hear the heavy wind howling outside. "It's alright, jagi. The storm will be over soon." Kai said. Right after, the power went out. You were left with a fast beating heart and wide eyes. You gripped onto Kai. "Great." He said. "Stay here. I'll be right back." He got up but you grabbed his hand pulling him back. "It's okay. I'm just going to get candles." You slowly let go of his hand as you watched his figure disappear into the darkness. You felt alone without Kai, even though he would be right back. The rain got heavier and the lighting brighter and the thunder louder. You were trembling with fear and you hid your head in your knees. 'All I can do is wait. He will be back' you told youreself. As if on que, Kai came back with candles. He set them on the coffee table and lit them. He saw you shaking and brought you into his embrace. "Shh. I'm right here. You're okay." He said. His words were reassuring and you calmed down. You rested your head on his chest after he drapped a blanket over the both of you. For the rest of the night, he sang to you untill you fell asleep.