55.Chanyeol

You and Chanyeol have been dating for five months and you've never spent the night with each other yet. You were at his apartment and it was getting late. "I should get going." You said. "Wait, why don't you just, uh, nevermind." "What?" "I was just going to say that you should, if you want, spend the night here." He said. You thought for a second. "Okay, but I don't have any clothes." You said. "You can wear mine." You followed him to his room and he grabbed the smallest shirt and sweatpants he owned. "I grew out of these but luckily I kept them." He handed you the clothes and you went to the bathroom to change. Since you didn't have your toothbrush, you took a swig of Chanyeol's mouthwash. When you got out, Chanyeol was grabbing a pillow and blanket and heading out the door. "Where are you going?" You asked. "I'm setting up a bed on the couch for me." He said. You grabbed his hand. "Wait, just sleep with me." You said, resting your chin on his arm, looking up at him. "Is that okay with you?" He asked. You nodded. He smiled shyly and put the pillow and blanket back. "You look good in my clothes." He said. He took his shirt off and you blushed and turned away. Chanyeol laughed and put a different shirt on. You both crawled into bed and he turned the lamp off. Since you haven't slept in the same bed before, it was a little weird. You were close, facing each other and your fingers were intertwined. "I want you to sleep over more often." He said. "Me too. But next time, you can sleep over my apartment." "Do I have to wear your clothes?" He joked. You laughed. "No, unless you're into that kind of thing." You both chuckled. He kissed your forehead, your nose, then your lips. "Dream of me, jagiya."