51.Chen

You and your boyfriend Chen were sitting in your backyard on a blanket. You were lying on your back with your legs out and he was sitting up beside you. "Hey jagi, it looks like you need to repaint your toenails. The paint is wearing off." He said. "Yah, don't talk about my toenails. I know I need to repaint them." You mumbled. "Well, can I do it?" He asked. "Do what?" "Paint your toenails." He said. You sat up. "Why?" "Everytime I see you do it, it makes me what to try." You laughed. "Okay, I'll be right back." You went inside and removed the rest of your nail polish and brought out a new color. You sat infront of him and out your foot in his lap. "Here you go." You handed the bottle to him and he took it. He unscrewed the top and pulled the brush out and dripped the polish on his hand. "Eh!" "Pabo, you're supposed to wiped it on the side before you bring it out." "Oh, right." He wiped it on the side and started painting your nails. He held your toe steady and you giggled and squirmed. "What?" "It tickles." He smiled. "Hold still." You forced yourself to hold still as he finished paintinf your nails. "Wow, you did a better job than I thought." You said. "Thanks, I think." He said. You stood. "Anyways, how am I supposed to get in the house? I can't walk with wet nails." He picked you up bridal style. "Yah! Put me down, I'll break your back!" You yelled. "Bo you won't. Kaja." He started walking towards the house and suddenly stopped. "Ah!" He started kneeling to the ground. "Jongdae!" He got back up and laughed. "I'm kidding." He said as he started walking normally again.