8.Xiumin

Xiumin just got home from rehearsal and smelled something good. "Jagiya, I'm home! What's that smell?" He walked into the kitchen where you were cooking. "I wanted to make something different, chicken alfredo. It's almost ready, go freshen up for dinner." He did as you told. When you came back, there were two plates of chicken alfredo and a basket of garlic bread. He smiled and sat down across from you. He picked up the fork. "Why aren't we using chop sticks?" He asked. "You don't eat chicken alfredo with chop sticks silly. Now eat up!" He took a bit and instantly fell in love. He closed his eyes while he had a foodgasm. "Omo, jagiya. This is amazing, thank you!" He took another bit. "You're welcome. I'm glad you like it." You said smiling. You were eating in silence because Xiumin was too absorbed in the food to say anything, he even got a second helping. After you finished eating, you and Xiumin cleared the table and sat in the living room. Xiumin had his arm around you and your head was on his shoulder. "So how was your day (y/n)?" He asked. You lifted your head. "Oh so now you decide to talk to me?" You teased. "Yah! What's that supposed to mean?" He said laughing. "You were quiet all through dinner." You said. "Because your food was so good, I didn't want to ruin the moment." He said. "Haha, okay. Sure." You said, slightly pouting. He kissed your forehead. "Were you jealous that I gave all my attention to the food and not you?" He asked. "Pft, no." You said. "It's ok jagiya. You know I love you." He said. "I know, I know. I love you too." You said. "So, when are you making chicken alfredo again?"